Super Girlzz!

Team Bangers, assemble!

b9b6cf4b-6277-4045-88e5-c3f4ea2a2e7b.jpg

What’s happening this month of April? There’s trouble everywhere in the Haremverse. Aliens, demons, horrible villains… All acting at the same time! Fortunately, in every corner of the world, heroes are uniting their forces to face the danger. Between the 2nd and 16th of April, go on the search of the heroes to recruit them. Complete 12 of the 14 Daily Missions to impress Captain Haremverse so that she’ll join your Harem. 

Oh no! Dark Lord and Ninja Spy have united their forces and captured Hildr, the northern hero and… Viola? Why her? Could it be because of her latest gadget? A beautiful armor she designed all by herself. Go help them out! 

You can also find them in the Epic Pachinko alongside Superwoman, Elastic Girl, and Lady Meta! And… Uh? Lady Meta?! What the…?! (Mpff… Mpffff…) 

“Yeah, it’s Lady Meta talking here… I’m in the Epic Pachinko… Isn’t that a scandal?! You’d better get me out of here!! I’m too hot for you not to try your luck. Spin that fucking wheel, dammit!! Kobans, they come and go... 

Hurry up or I’m killing the screenwriter!!”