Patch-notes 04/04/18 Discussion

I would like to suggest to the admin and devs of the game to consider showing or displaying the timer in Market tab just like the one in the energy and combativity refill for all HH players to know the remaining time to restock for new items necessary to upgrade battle stats. The current system only allows to restock items once you open the tab if you were not able to log in to the game after 8 hours and the good thing with such improvement is that it will be consistent with the further enhancement for enjoyable experience of playing this game.

So it's been a week since the latest patch notes from April 4 said a timer would be implemented on the Town page for the Battle button. Soon after, Kinkoid declared in the patch notes announcement that the timer for the Battle button on the Town Page would be delayed a week.

It's been a week and still no timer there. Can we get a progress report, or am I trying to nail Jell-O to a wall?

10 minutes ago, Kinkoid said:

Could you please check if the timer appears when you have clicked on the combat button and that the said timer is launched ?

After a hard reset, the timer now appears for me, along with the ego bar in combat functioning properly again, thank you.