Plan on fixing the purchase option?

dgmoody82

I have not been able to buy Kobons or a monthly card for about a month now. I enjoy the game but going into the harem and clicking each "collect" button on a mobile device is tedious and therefore not fun. As such I am sure my gameplay has decreased. 

Maybe fix the issue so I could give you money and play more. I think that would mean I would spend more too.

I have done that. I have called my banks (3) to find out if the issue is on my side. they confirmed it's not. I have cleared my browser history. switched computers. I have tried 3 different cards to purchase. still nothing. It is an error within the system. 

•  

I've been having the same problem. Haven't had the monthly card in a while. I have 3 cards and all of them just don't work with the purchase for whatever reason. It's not on my end because they all work. 

I tried suggesting that they let us use Patreon to buy monthly cards so we can us Paypal or a site that actually works, but I never got a response. I also made a topic like this telling them that the monthly card options don't work. And I've seen similar monthly card complaints as well.

And amazingly enough, none of those topics got an answer from any staff or moderators or anything. Everything else did.

I would appreciate that chthugha. if you need any more information on the different things I have tried to do to resolve the problem just ask. If you guys come up with something I could try on my end to make it work I would be more then willing. 

Thank you.