Why the Legendary battle event was a dissapointment

OtherFire

Account name: Frozenfire55 (Couldn't log in so made a new account)
Levitya: have at 1 star.

After the legendary battle has ended, I felt it was a good idea to make a post about why I and the community didn't like this event. But first I need to say I do appreciate how you continue to make new content and implement new ideas. Keep on doing it.

So why I and the community were disappointed with this event. it comes done to 5 things. "Legendary" battles, Event length, Dark Lord, Levitya, and Content.

Starting with the legendary part of this event. Due to other games, we have all basically set what we think legendary means. In some case, it is overpowered and other cases unique. but one common thing is that it is harder to obtain. Regardless if this was true or false when anyone saw the title we all thought that.

Secondly adding on to the legendary tag the length didn't help this event, with us all thinking that the odd were lesser than usually was. The short time length only made it worse. With the long 7 to 14 day event it gives more time to try again and again but with the event being less than usually we had far less go at it. This is also affected if the player could even play the game. Say they have other commitments for a whole day they lose 25% of their chances of getting Levitya, instead of 14% or 7% we are used to. 

Next is the Dark Lord part of this event, to me, this is the least of the issues with this event but I do see how it can be seen as an issue. Of the 22 (now 23 events) we have had 19 girls to fight for, and the others 4 have been repeats.(I am not complaining about the repeats) but we fighting the Dark Lord all the time, Compared to other worlds like 7-9 having not seen an event girl at all and world 6 has only had 1. For this event I think it had to be the dark lord, as it was the first legendary battle, this gave everyone a chance to get Levitya which could break the PVP and allow testing on the largest degree of players.

The reward for this event is Levitya, what does she bring to the game. 5-star girl? If a girl has 5 stars does mean she is legendary, are all the Adventure girls legendary in that case? Then most-to-every player already has 4 of them. Money? Levitya is up there but other 5 stars beat her. STATS? I don't think so if anything she is overpowered and if you are a PVP she is an auto must-have. So I am left asking what make her legendary.

Finally what I think is the worse part of the legendary battle is that we are doing the same thing as every other event. There are some many ways to have done this better if not at least new. It could have been for PVP it could have required you to get a few items for bosses to get her. It could have been a new way to do combat or even had to do with mojo. But no. They just had to use the same old boss battle which we already use for events. How is this legendary? Now...look I have no problem with this for normal events, but if you are going to add legendary girls or anything like that, then the least you can do is make then have a different way of obtaining them. 

In conclusion. What made this event legendary? You release a girl with too high stats and a cool little animation as a teaser. I hope this event didn't scare you guys, with all the hate and continue trying new and different things. Just think a little more about how it is being implemented, how the community could view and react to it. 

Looking forward to your next new event.

Note:I Suck at English, expect errors.

• Like 8
  • Thanks 2