Forum Login

1 hour ago, mark121212 said:

I'd tried clearing cache but it still wasn't logging me into the forums on my PC, however clearing cookies let me in :)

My browser has one button that does both. So You are correct. Clearing the cookies works

On 05/04/2018 at 7:05 AM, Monster750 said:

I'm experiencing problems with forum login. Can't remember how many days ago it happened for the firs time. Usually it takes hours until I can sign in again...

Is it a known issue?

Yes, I have this frequently.  There is usually a simple solution to this problem:

(1) close your browser;

(2) go into your browser settings (I use Firefox and I have to go into Options; Privacy and Security; remove cookies (or remove selected cookies).  The browser you use will have a facility to remove cookies, history and cache.  In this, you can get rid of all the stuff you want to remove.  For the cookies, you must remove hentaiheroes.com and maybe forum.hentaiheroes.com.  Get rid of all the ad and tracking cookies while you're at it as well as clearing the cache.  Note, some games need their own cookies to access the saved game info.  If you delete their cookies you may have to start the game all over again so be careful;

(3) restart Hentai Heroes (you will see the R18 disclaimer and warning appear that you saw when you started the game for the first time);

(4)  Select login.  Login to the account you want (if you have more than one - usually this info is saved in your browser if you'd selected it to remember passwords) and in the drop-down menu on the right of the screen, go down to Forum and it should open for you in the account you were using last time, unless you had unchecked, 'keep me logged in'.  If on the top right side of the page it asks you to sign in, do so in the account you want (and this will be in the account you are in at the time).  This will open a new Hentai Heroes tab in your account login.  Close the original one and use the new one and restart the forum from the drop down menu.  It should work for you now.

I hope this helps.

• Like 1