2 Dsktop bg pics I put together [Spoiler Alert]

GrymNJ

I think these are my two favorite girls.

WARNING: One image depicts images of all three stages of Rumiko and the other all three stages of Iron Viola!

Sorry about that. I didn't understand how to use the Spoiler tags.

---EDIT by mod---
you are not allowed to show poses other than the original pose of the girl.
so when you want to show these things, you should put them between spoiler tags.
especially with new event girls... maybe even give a warning about that it spoils a new event girl.

you can make a spoiler tag by spoiler in between [ ] before the picture and /spoiler in between [ ] after the picture.

~Chthugha

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Wow, censorship here is huge.. Spoiling some scene and everyone loses their shit. There is a wikia out there with all the girls, all poses, all and everything data mined out of the game, but here you can't share a picture not to mess with someone's mental expectations of the game..

• Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, SuperTanya said:

Wow, censorship here is huge.. Spoiling some scene and everyone loses their shit. There is a wikia out there with all the girls, all poses, all and everything data mined out of the game, but here you can't share a picture not to mess with someone's mental expectations of the game..

spoiling affection scenes is strictly forbidden and following this rule will be enforced by all means. thats the simple breakdown why chthugha had to remove those images.

as for poses: other poses than initial pose must be put between a spoiler tag. then its fine. the reason is that a player can decide for himself if he wants to read/see it. like a player must intentionally visit the wiki to see poses either.

• Like 1

On 5/2/2018 at 4:44 AM, Chthugha said:

I am very very sorry, GrymNJ, but I've got orders to remove the pictures, because the background contains parts of affection scenes.

Those are not allowed at all to be shared.

That's alright. I guess I just wasn't paying attention. Maybe I'll change them...

Edited by GrymNJ

11 hours ago, GrymNJ said:

That's alright. I guess I just wasn't paying attention. Maybe I'll change them...

Well, nothing is preventing you to use them for yourself :D

They looked great.
Just make sure that the ones you post don't use (parts of) affection scenes.

• Thanks 1