Which girls would you like to see in the game?

Ronaldo 123

I'd love to see a Buffy themed event. I normally avoid events but for a Allyson Hannigan/Willow clone I'd spend 2 weeks pounding dark lord. Knowing my luck and how much Chuck Norris hates me they would put her as an epic spin girl only in which case I'll never get her.

I still think for next April Fools they should put out a female Mr T called Miss T because Mr T pity da fool.

• Haha 1

I'd like to see a Star Wars themed event.  You could have girls based on some of the main characters (Leia, Padme, Rey), but also some general themed girls (dressed in Stormtrooper-like armor, Star Wars alien girls, etc.).

1 minute ago, YoyoHH said:

I'd like to see a Star Wars themed event.  but also some general themed girls (dressed in Stormtrooper-like armor, Star Wars alien girls, etc.).

Like stormtrooper Bunny! or Red Battler Jedi... Darth Mala!

2 minutes ago, YoyoHH said:

I'd like to see a Star Wars themed event.  You could have girls based on some of the main characters (Leia, Padme, Rey), but also some general themed girls (dressed in Stormtrooper-like armor, Star Wars alien girls, etc.).

The Sci-Fi event from 1.12.2017 - 15.12.2017 was Star Wars themed.

6 minutes ago, GameRaven said:

The Sci-Fi event from 1.12.2017 - 15.12.2017 was Star Wars themed.

Ah, I see that now, I didn't realize.  Still, only 2 of the six girls in the sci-fi event were Star Wars themed, and I think that Star Wars is a large enough brand to merit its own event.  The two Star Wars girls from last year's sci-fi event (Shadow Astis and Faye Majora) could be revival girls, with some new Star Wars themed girls thrown in (I love the idea of Stormtrooper Bunny!).

On 6-4-2018 at 12:11 PM, Cytheria said:

Well actually the subject of the discussion in in the title, he wants to discuss about new girls and probably how to obtain new girls from the trolls, the most common question that new players ask around here.

It was way too wide of a topic for the suggestions part.
So I wanted him to specify which direction he wants this thread to go.

I like the ideas so far. Here's another one:

Since they have just ripped off/satirized the Marvel universe (and didn't get sued) why not up the ante and tackle the Disney universe. (In truth brothers Grimm/ mother goose/ Hans Cristian Anderson etc.)

I would love to see Snowwhite in a gang bang scene with seven little men.

Cinderella loose more than just a glass slip(per).

Hansl and Gretl getting it on.

Some bestiality with a frogprince.

For gay harem:

Jack and his giant beanstalk.

Tomthumb and his brothers lost in the forest.

Aladin and his friend the Jin. (rub my lamp, rub it harder)

The list goes on but I wouldn't touch Mickey since he's a god in that universe. Donald on the other hand is already a bottomless pervert. lol

Well there are probably several hundreds of girls I would like to see in HH.

Starting from every single female character from Blizzard's games, Valve's games.. other games..

to almost all of Anime heroine out there in the world...

Earth-Chan, Chrome-Chan, Firefox-Chan, any -Chan girls..

The female versions of the male characters in all of the above.

Don't forget girls (female versions of) DC heroes 'cuz we saw Marvel, but no DC themed girls.

Misty from Pokemon.

Maybe some transformers themed girls or robot, A.I., Glados from Portal. Artemis from Ready Player One. 

Powerpuff girls.

Seven Deadly Sins girls.

Emma Watson based girl.

Harry Potter themed. LoTR themed. 

Zelda since we have Link.

Edited by SuperTanya