If it was random ,Am I that much unlucky ?

I have been playing every day and battling all 48 battle of the day ,but for the last 20 day I have been fighting without any girl dropped even the events girls had not dropped.

I even completed 2 world in the adventure without any girl dropped.

As for the legendary days I have spent more than 3200 kobans which I obtained from daily reward ,events ,etc . and I did not get it. that made very sad ,because I was anticipated for it.

And for now to the new event I am battling daily but I feel I will not win any of the events girl .

I feel bored now because I am now just like fighting for money only .  

Edited by Asf

Dont give up buddy 9 days are still remaining for the current event to end. I admit drops cant be predicted there are already lot of players who didnt get legendary girl even by spending more than 3k kobans, but still if game creators decide to have a revival event. there is always a possibility

• Like 2

No I'm starting wonder if there actually might be some bug here.  Up to shortly before Levitya came out, I was able to predict with some regularity when the next girl should drop based on the drop rate, but then something happened and no girl has dropped in double the amount of time (I finished the pirate world while this was happening FYI).  The event girls still drop, but when I am fighting Edwarda now I notice her Ego drops to zero, THEN my ego drops to zero, THEN the fight ends I end up getting money only.  I'm starting to wonder if there is actually some bug here because of this situation....

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, Herby said:

No I'm starting wonder if there actually might be some bug here.  Up to shortly before Levitya came out, I was able to predict with some regularity when the next girl should drop based on the drop rate, but then something happened and no girl has dropped in double the amount of time (I finished the pirate world while this was happening FYI).  The event girls still drop, but when I am fighting Edwarda now I notice her Ego drops to zero, THEN my ego drops to zero, THEN the fight ends I end up getting money only.  I'm starting to wonder if there is actually some bug here because of this situation....

Event harem members have a set drop rate that does not go up every time you fail to get them so you need to be lucky to get them but the best time not to be lucky is during a 14 day event because you have more time to get them.

Right - but as I was saying - the event harem members are not the problem - they are dropping as normal after some work.  It is the remaining 2 boss girls from Edwarda that are refusing to drop after an extremely long time, and, as I understand it - that drop rate SHOULD go up the more you fail, yes?  Its been an abnormally long time with no further boss girl drops, plus the odd behavior with the ego I described.  The fight does not end as soon as I reduce Edwarda's ego to zero, mine gets zeroed out as well through some weird process (though my ego is much higher than hers), then the fight continues for a few more rounds with us both at Zero Ego, then the fight ends with money.  This does not seem normal to me.

Will if we talk about normal advanture girls not from the events , I have the same problem here and with Edwarde too .She got one girl hasnt dropped and I am fighting her for more than a mounth and completed the pirate world and the deads world and now I am in the fairy world and non of their bosses have dropped any of the harem girls.

just got pelagie from donatien after 182 battles even though the zero ego still persists... is it possible that drop rate is higher for newly joined players:ph34r:?becouse when I started playing I won all dark lord girls within 30 battles but now its been 3 weeks since my last boss drop the housemaid from gruntt who still has other 2. Also no drops from edwarda. However I am getting event girls fairly early

17 minutes ago, gigai said:

just got pelagie from donatien after 182 battles even though the zero ego still persists... is it possible that drop rate is higher for newly joined players:ph34r:?becouse when I started playing I won all dark lord girls within 30 battles but now its been 3 weeks since my last boss drop the housemaid from gruntt who still has other 2. Also no drops from edwarda. However I am getting event girls fairly early

For the regular villain girls (not the event ones), it's true that the more you have, the harder it becomes to get the next one.