New forum moderator

Hi there,

I don't think it comes as a big surprise to anyone right now, because I was appointed as moderator last monday, but yes, I am the new moderator for the English part of the forum.
Jessie kept asking me over and over, and in the end she made me an offer I couldn't refuse.
Let me be clear, I am NOT a part of team Kinkoid, I am just a player myself.
I don't get paid in cash for doing this, but I do get a small in-game fee (I think it's important to be honest about that as well).
But don't worry, I get that on Nutaku, so most of the posters on this forum won't see me having a sudden huge advantage xD
My activity on the discord server will make it easy for me to keep in touch with Jessie and this way I can both make my job a bit easier and I can try to make you feedback heard. Because right now some of you feel unheard, which leads to frustration and ultimately players walking away from this lovely game.

As for my tasks:
I will have to lead the forum into a clean place.
This will involve stepping in when people are way off topic, spamming, multiposting, necroposting, being rude (being direct is different from being rude), being inappropriate or simply spoiling others.
Later today I will post a guide to prevent getting warned for spoiling.
Most of the times I will simply ask you to not do it again next time though.
In my eyes everyone should be allowed to make a mistake, as long as they learn from it.
(obviously some things will absolutely not be tolerated, which can even lead to a ban from the forum.)

Now a bit about myself:
I play this game on both Nutaku (main account) and hentaiheroes.com (2nd account).
I am a f2p player. So not a Patreon, or koban buyer.
I've played this game on Nutaku since the first week of the game, and I still regret that I didn't start as soon as I saw the game in the list on Nutaku.
On that account I have 97 girls right now.
image.png

My second account on hentaiheroes.com I started about a year later.
Originally my idea for that was to get an extra chance on getting Summer Red Battler, afterwards I started to invest more time into that account as well, just to have extra chances on the rarer girls.
I use this account to collect data on the single epic pachinko, and once I have a reasonable data set, then I will share my findings.
On this account I have seduced 75 girls so far.
image.png

My favourite girl in the game is Red Battler.
That one girl that keeps escaping me is Virginia.
I couldn't tell if Virginia would be my favourite girl, because of that though.
I just hope I get her one day.
image.png

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

All alone on the beach with Red Battler? My kind of afternoon! Red Battler is also a favorite of mine. I'll admit I looked up Virginia because of your post and I am sad I didn't see her during the spring break revival. ( I mostly ignored Pachinko girls until the SuperGirlzz event). Also being a F2P player I don't see how I will get the Pachinko Girls anytime soon.

I do appreciate your hard work. It will not be easy to clean up the forums. So many threads here bring up the same things or get hijacked by complaints. Hopefully you can move people's posts to the correct threads. 

You did not mention what your native language was. But I do see that your account says you are from the Netherlands. To mod this forum adds another level of complexity especially if English is not your primary language. Well done.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, PlusIon said:

All alone on the beach with Red Battler? My kind of afternoon! Red Battler is also a favorite of mine. I'll admit I looked up Virginia because of your post and I am sad I didn't see her during the spring break revival. ( I mostly ignored Pachinko girls until the SuperGirlzz event). Also being a F2P player I don't see how I will get the Pachinko Girls anytime soon.

I do appreciate your hard work. It will not be easy to clean up the forums. So many threads here bring up the same things or get hijacked by complaints. Hopefully you can move people's posts to the correct threads. 

You did not mention what your native language was. But I do see that your account says you are from the Netherlands. To mod this forum adds another level of complexity especially if English is not your primary language. Well done.

Well, yeah, I didn't see the point in saying my native language is Dutch, because this is the English part of the forum (and there isn't even a Dutch part of the forum).
Luckily the Netherlands is well known as one of the highest scorers on the English Proficiency Index>
I believe we were on top of the list last year xD

• Like 1

Congrats on the new job. I've read a lot of your posts and would never of guessed that English wasn't your native language.

Now, can I be the first to complain about the legendar.....   just kidding xD

I like to see active forums, and hopefully this will help with that. Good choice on you fav girl btw :)

• Like 1

First. I want to say that I was reeeeeeally glad when I discovered you were going to be the new mod, because I have always considered you the most reasonable person on the forums. But then, on another topic, I red that you might have been a spy all along ( :o ), a mole inserted by Kinkoid into the community to monitor and manipulate us. It sounds kind of ridiculous, specially since you have never been specially defensive about Kinkoid, but, since it's a way more interesting version than simply acknowledging that you got promoted to a mod after years of being active on the forums and discord, I choose to accept the spy version as the truth.

Nevertheless, I would still like to hear your take on this allegations, is it true that you are a reptilian spy who has been working for the last couple of years with both Kinkoid and the Illiminati?

• Haha 1

16 minutes ago, Jack_HH said:

First. I want to say that I was reeeeeeally glad when I discovered you were going to be the new mod, because I have always considered you the most reasonable person on the forums. But then, on another topic, I red that you might have been a spy all along ( :o ), a mole inserted by Kinkoid into the community to monitor and manipulate us. It sounds kind of ridiculous, specially since you have never been specially defensive about Kinkoid, but, since it's a way more interesting version than simply acknowledging that you got promoted to a mod after years of being active on the forums and discord, I choose to accept the spy version as the truth.

Nevertheless, I would still like to hear your take on this allegations, is it true that you are a reptilian spy who has been working for the last couple of years with both Kinkoid and the Illiminati?

@JessieChan they discovered it! quickly, use the mind control button in the game to erase this knowledge from their brain!

I can tell you that this

image.png

is me on the discord server. I am Jessie's slavemod and I operate from her basement, which I am not allowed to leave ;)
If I do I am whipped with that hardcore symbol's real life version.

Joking aside: I just have good contact with Jessie and she trusts me with this role.
Especially since she is away more than people realize.
She is the PR manager of Kinkoid, so she has to do promotional things quite a lot.
I don't know about the rest of Kinkoid, but we do have the writer and one of the minions of the big 4 on the discord server a lot.
So I do have some way to contact members of Kinkoid, just not the big bosses themselves.
Those are hardly ever around.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Chthugha is the yugioh change to the great old one Cthugha from the Lovecraft mythos.
Cthugha is a basically a living fire the size of a small planet ^_^

DrQuatsch is the name I usually use anywhere else.
It's my chosen online name, and it makes people think I'm German xD
It's translation would be something like DrNonsense.
It just has a nice ring to it, and I'm not really one to change names a lot, so this one has stuck for about 14 years already.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Thank you for your post :) 

We are happy to have you here. 

We hope that the forum will look better and better each day. Positive vibes and friendly mood are the main rules :P as we all know. Not everybody knows, but dear Chthugha has been a wonderful influence on our Discord server and we really wanted him to do the same here. Glad you took the proposition, Chthugha!
Keep up the wonderful job!

Jessie Kikoid

• 3 weeks later...
Just now, Chthugha said:

I will refer you to my previous point.
And as to how you pronounce it... maybe you shouldn't :P
Anyway, I would say Ktuga.

darn you're one fast mod. you quoted me before i edited it. i found the answer to the 2nd question myself. :D

• Haha 1