Hildr from Dark Lord

I'm starting to break my b***s... how long does it take to catch Hildr from Dark Lord? 7 days of fighting but, but nothing... and also Levitya, so many kobans literally wasted to recharge and in the end nothing...

sorry for the outburst, but this happens to me almost at every event and I'm starting to irk me....

• Like 1

il y a 55 minutes, Silver a dit :

I'm starting to break my b***s... how long does it take to catch Hildr from Dark Lord? 7 days of fighting but, but nothing... and also Levitya, so many kobans literally wasted to recharge and in the end nothing...

sorry for the outburst, but this happens to me almost at every event and I'm starting to irk me....

I'd say it can take up to 14 days... After what there is no more Hildr for the taking... Keep the morale up, we're only half way... :ph34r: 

You seem to be pursued by bad luck. During this event, I started trying to get Viola first, and she dropped on the very first day already. Then I tried my luck with Hildr, expecting it to take much longer this time - and got her on the third day. So evidently it is at least possible to be lucky; all I can do is to wish you much more luck for the future!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Silver said:

same here bro, no girls since the legendary days event began

fighting non stop too

don't break ur balls mate, you only got two, gotta treasure them xD

• Like 1

A spell of bad luck, as I would call it.
Nothing much you can do about it, apart from just keep going at it and hope they will drop.
I've seen players getting both event girls on the last day, so there's hope until the event is over.

25 minutes ago, CharlesFrancis said:

same here bro, no girls since the legendary days event began

fighting non stop too

don't break ur balls mate, you only got two, gotta treasure them xD

Maybe he is Ninja Spy though xD

• Haha 3

On 4/8/2018 at 10:15 AM, Chthugha said:

A spell of bad luck, as I would call it.
Nothing much you can do about it, apart from just keep going at it and hope they will drop.
I've seen players getting both event girls on the last day, so there's hope until the event is over.

Maybe he is Ninja Spy though xD

I usually get the battle girls, but now the system counts how msny you have from each "boss" right?

3 hours ago, Kinkoid said:

We are thinking about implimenting it for the Event girls too.

Please, no. I feel like it is already hard enough to get the event girls (Or rather not get the event girls) in the allotted time. This knowledge alone would prevent me from thinking about Koban refills to fight the bosses in an event period.

3 minutes ago, PlusIon said:

Please, no. I feel like it is already hard enough to get the event girls (Or rather not get the event girls) in the allotted time. This knowledge alone would prevent me from thinking about Koban refills to fight the bosses in an event period.

You're saying no to a system to gives you the girl for free after you tried the entire event at 1 troll? And it's not that you can't get girls because of this, it's still possible to obtain all girls befoe you even trigger the pity timer.

I must be around 500 tries in Viola, and still nothing.... I'm not even interested in trying with Hildr anymore, my only wish is at least to be able to get Viola out but it seems less and less likely to me. wouldn't it be better to put a system with an extremely low drop like 0.000000000000000000001 and that each attempt was multiplying it? so that the girl would be insured for those who've tried hard enough? (something that after 200 attempts the girl would insure).

8 hours ago, TsoDuo said:

I usually get the battle girls, but now the system counts how msny you have from each "boss" right?

7 hours ago, Kinkoid said:

Not for the event girls. This system is only for the usual girls from bosses.

We are thinking about implimenting it for the Event girls too.

4 hours ago, Greetingz said:

You're saying no to a system to gives you the girl for free after you tried the entire event at 1 troll? And it's not that you can't get girls because of this, it's still possible to obtain all girls befoe you even trigger the pity timer.

That is not how I understand Kinkoid's response. I read it as they might implement the same system they use for Bosses on the event girl drops. That would mean that the more event girls you have, the harder it would be to get the next event girl.  I feel it is too hard to get the Boss girls. I do not want it to be that hard to get the event girls. I play an awful lot and I have seen event girls go by without getting them. It makes me cry inside.

2 hours ago, Kinkoid said:

This isn't how the system is working.

The number of girls in your harem doesn't influence your chance to drop. In no system within the game the amount of girls is influencing the chance to drop.

The chance to get a girl is purely based on the boss she is in, for the normal girls of the boss, or the fact that she is an event girls (all the event girls have the same chances to be recruited).

What we are thinking to implement is a system that would slowly increment the chance of getting an event girl the more you fight the boss without getting her.

Pin this answer somewhere. It needs a place of prominence in this forum

• Like 3

3 hours ago, Kinkoid said:

The number of girls in your harem doesn't influence your chance to drop. In no system within the game the amount of girls is influencing the chance to drop.

The chance to get a girl is purely based on the boss she is in, for the normal girls of the boss, or the fact that she is an event girls (all the event girls have the same chances to be recruited).

What we are thinking to implement is a system that would slowly increment the chance of getting an event girl the more you fight the boss without getting her.

This information is worth some serious points. This post alone should be Permanently saved and locked so people can see see it right from the creators mouth.  If I could click thank you 100 times I would.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

On 8/4/2018 at 6:26 PM, 7243 said:

You seem to be pursued by bad luck. During this event, I started trying to get Viola first, and she dropped on the very first day already. Then I tried my luck with Hildr, expecting it to take much longer this time - and got her on the third day. So evidently it is at least possible to be lucky; all I can do is to wish you much more luck for the future!

Your lucky then. I have a similar story. Got Hildr first after only a few hours in to the event. But Getting Viola is turning my hair grey. As i have not gotten her yet. Even after 11 days. I was thinking at some point that there most be a bug. But knowing the history in this game. Girls are just hard to come by at some point do to the bad RNG in the game.

Som are just lucky and others like me are doomed with bad lucky getting the last girl. But lets see if i don't get her before the last day.

I'm feeling the same way. I've never had trouble getting both event girls before (though, to be fair, I just started Feb 01). But I had to dip into my kobans and recharge a few times to get Levitya--I figured that's acceptable because she had such a short window--and I've now racked up somewhere around 500 battles trying to get Hildr, and it's earned me nothing but a sore clicking finger. 

Not cool, RNG! Not cool. 

EDIT:

After more than 3000 kobans spent reloading, I'm pretty sure I've now topped 800 battles, still no Hildr. And I'm going to give up. I wanted her for the sake of completeness, but she wasn't a must-have for me.  

I feel it's only fair to let the devs know that this failure does not encourage me to spend more kobans. In fact, just the opposite. Up to now, I've operated with the belief that I could add the battle-obtainable event girls if I just play diligently, and therefore I could save my kobans for the pachinko machine--or maybe for reloading to get legendary girls, since their windows look to be tighter.  

But now that I see my belief was incorrect, I'm going to be much LESS likely to spend kobans than I was before. I dropped 3Gs on Hildr because I felt sure, since I'd been trying for her for a good ten days or so, she would drop any minute. I won't make that mistake again. And because I now see I was wrong, my kobans become much more valuable because if I spend them now, I might not have enough to get a girl I REALLY want later on down the road. And the pachinko machine is right out. That was a gamble anyhow.  

I'll also be less likely to spend actual money buying more kobans, because there's an increased chance I'll come up empty. After all, I just spent more than $20US-worth and got nothing. Those just aren't good enough odds for me to risk real money. 

Obviously, this is 100% your game--thank you for making it, by the way--and you are free to manage it however you choose. I just wanted to let you know losing out to the stingy drop rate influenced me, in case it helps influence future design decisions.

Edited by Badhead
updated info

hello everyone, sorry for the delay of the reply, but I had 10 days of fire and more, and this is a note for developers, I often can not access the forum (when I click on sign in or on sign up brings me back at the game). however I managed to get Hildr and Iron Viola in the following two days. maybe it took a little 'more patience before I blurted out. but, as I said, sometimes it is frustrating to spend a lot of time (and money) looking for a girl and not being able to get it. I think (and I hope that the developers take this into account) that the fall system of the girls should be more mathematical (the principle is the same): I mean that for each boss there should be, for example, 100 prizes including the 3 girls. means that within 100 fights the 3 girls will surely come out. then you can be lucky that they go out in the first 3 fights or unlucky ones that come out in the last 3, but in the 100s they have to go all out. and this should apply especially to events, so as to ensure that the girls can be obtained, since they may not return any more and in any case not immediately.

Newbie player here...got past the Dark Lord in the storyline while the Super Girlz event was going on a few days ago, and somehow managed to receive Hildr on my very first (!) battle with him afterwards. Not that I'm complaining! I guess that's a new-players thing that the first boss girl drops very quickly and I just got lucky that it was Hildr rather than one of his three regular girls? (FWIW, I got Sheherazamond as the first regular one after 97 fights today.)