Tower of Fame's categories hierarchy rearrangement

Jack_HH

This is related to the badges awarded to the users for our performance on the Tower of Fame

Since the Tower of Fame reboot, the tower shows the users' ranking on several categories, not only mojo, and awards us a couple of pretty badges besides our user names, displaying our top rankings both globally and nationally. 

I think that was an awesome idea, since it motivates us to perfection our game on the different aspects of the platform. But isn't the priority a little off?

Right now the priority is as follows:

image.png.da6fbac1e1f2435288372ea988a94c5c.png

If the main objective of the game is to have the biggest harem, or the most affectionate, or the one with the coolest girls (I would even put them over Mojo, and PvP), why is money spent over those categories?

I noticed the hierarchies because I have the biggest harem in my country (my pride and joy), but somehow, on the last couple of days, I surpassed everybody on money spent, and now my badge is the one of the biggest spender.

I don't know about other users, but I spend money not as an end, but as a mean to have a more affectionate harem, and having the badge of the biggest spender is not something to be proud of... not like having the biggest and most affectionate harem in the nation. Now, that's something to brag about!

Edited by Jack_HH