Receiving Girls

Double Shadow

Hey folks! =)

Does anyone know if there is a cap for the "chance" to get a girl?

Since the last big update they said, that there is a seperate chance for getting a girls at every single villian. That means, that fighting the same villian again and again is rising my chance to get a girl from that one.

But actually i fighted against "Ninja Spy" over 400 times and i still dont receive the event-girl.

I thought that my chance to get the girl will rise till 100% by time but it seems, that there is a cap somewhere ata low percentage-lvl...

Anyone knows something concrete?

Greetings

Double Shadow

6 hours ago, eolsunder said:

A girl drop game, where the girls don't drop lol.

I got 2 girls, fairy and legend chick to get to 5 stars so all my resources are tied up for about 2 months. Even if no other girl drops I could focus on 5 staring the rest.

However there are those for whom the game is all about that base... I mean about dropping girls. I've seen it said that it is the stated purpose of the game. Well it might be stated but the game doesn't seem to work that way, I'd guess it's been about 3 or 4 weeks since I've had a girl drop not counting legend girl who took about 700 koban. If the purpose of the game is to get dropped girls, might as well quit.

Longer term it does bother me a bit. I'd like to refrain from epic panchiko until I get all the other drop girls because well, obvious reasons. I got 9 for the last three bosses as my current one has yet to drop and I am more than half way through. I got 7 from previous bosses [under the old rules I focused on battles to avoid girls, before the 20 level cap on 5 star upgrades]. 16 girls, dropping what seems to be once a month, it will take way too long before I can start doing epic rolls.

Probably get board of the game before I get to that point. It almost seems like I'll have to use epic rolls just to get girls that should drop from bosses.