Girl Drops bug

HI,

I recently have noticed something about the drop of the girls (Event or history "regular girls"), if the player is on a "contest" that recive points on battles against NPC is impossible to get the girls for harem, but if not the drop is low but possible.

I dont have absolute sure about but since on other acount that wasn't  participant in any event of "NPC Battle" was able to get the girls but in this acount that was on the event cant get any girl, event or regular.

Anyway, thanks.

Sorry for the broken "engrish".

• 2 weeks later...

No one knows the percentage for a drop, so everything about "became harder/impossible" is bound to be subjective speculation. Just to feed the speculators: And even if it's truth, I personally doubt that anything will be "fixed", because if drop chances are lowered they're lowered on purpose. Obtaining girls is content, and stretching the content by making it harder prevents players to run out of content to fast (and makes Epic Pachinko more attractive to get girls). As I said, just speculation for those who want to complain.  I've no problems with the droprate, drops happen, not very often, but they happen. So it's fine for me as it is, even if it takes more than 500 tries until I can welcome a new haremette.

edit: Levelling all the girls up is the greater problem for me, because the girls come faster than I can level them and levelling up all the 5 stars is really a pain.

Edited by dsfs

When i started farming Finalmecia she was 90lvl, so fast forward to today (right now) she is 200lvl and still none of her girls have dropped.

So if you do the math it's: 110lvls x 5 battles per level = 550 battles without dropping a girl.

Luck isn't on my side it seems. :(

Edited by Hotless

Is there any bug or not? Because I'm fighting Grunt since the beginning of the event and I didn't manage to get Rabbi yet...

It's the first time that I don't get a drop after a week of trying... Talking about event girls...

Please someone inform me for sure, because I'm thinking on spending some cobans for refills...

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Monster750 said:

Is there any bug or not? Because I'm fighting Grunt since the beginning of the event and I didn't manage to get Rabbi yet...

It's the first time that I don't get a drop after a week of trying... Talking about event girls...

Please someone inform me for sure, because I'm thinking on spending some cobans for refills...

Not a bug.

Event girls have a set drop rate so it's based on luck getting them to drop.

Boss girls are different because their drop rate increases every time you fail to get them to drop and when you first starting playing the game boss girls have a higher chance of dropping off a boss but when you go into higher world levels the drop rate goes down.

• Like 1

i do think dark lord is bugged, for several days attempting to get the event girl rabbi to drop and nothing.

event girls are on different drop rate than normal drops that become lower the more girls in harem you have?

but it feels the event girl are near impossible drop levels if after 7 days it still doesnt drop :(

Edited by Tiamat
typo

Hi.

I have a problem with Jeanne from boss Edwarda. I started fight when Edwarda was on lvl 80, now she is on lvl 100 but I can't get Jeanne yet. Is there a bug or it is only my unluck get this girl. I am fighting against Edwarda more then 20 days and still not luck.

@Daggoth

You just seem to be unlucky yet. For me Jeanne was the first girl to drop from Edwarda, but I couldn't seem to get Bonnie or Eugénie back then. Much later they suddenly dropped during events when I wasn't even expecting it. So I wish you better luck for the future!