How long do you have to grind the rivals to get the girls?

DoubleDan

When winning an Edwarda battle there is supposed to be a slight chance to get a new girl for your harem. But I've won close to 250 battles now with no luck.

Is it a reaaaally small chance? (1 in a 1000 maybe), or is it possible at all? Could this be some in-joke amongst the devs? 

ANSWERS, PLEASE

40 minutes ago, DoubleDan said:

When winning an Edwarda battle there is supposed to be a slight chance to get a new girl for your harem. But I've won close to 250 battles now with no luck.

Is it a reaaaally small chance? (1 in a 1000 maybe), or is it possible at all? Could this be some in-joke amongst the devs? 

ANSWERS, PLEASE

That's the harsh truth about RNG. It can happen early on or after 1000 fights. The chance is unknown as devs have not told us, nor will we ever know. But you can assume it around the 0.1% (from what people assumed) But it's possible to obtain everything. It just depends on if you're lucky or not.

I'd guess it is over three weeks since I got a drop. A while before legend girl came out.

The chance should go up a significant bit as the number of fights go up. I thought this was the case but apparently the increase if there is one is next to nothing.

Wouldn't need it if the odds were high, like 1 in 10, but when you are dealing with 1 in 1000 or 20 days on average, one could easily go months without getting someone and I am guessing that would drive many people to give up on a game.

We don't know the drop rates (would be nice, though) but we do know that it goes down with every girl you get from a given boss (or troll as they sometimes call them).

What it means is that the first girl from a given boss is the easiest to get and the third will take weeks if not months to get (if your luck is as lousy as mine). 

Drop rates from different bosses are independent of each other and they don't depend on the total number of girls in your harem. Also the event girls seem to have much higher drop rate than regular ones so there is a good chance of getting them in the limited time.

Edwarda was a nightmare for me too. I had finished the world and wondered if I should carry on battling her, or move on to the next boss. I moved on the the next boss and within 15 fights I had one of his girls. I've now had two of them and I'm still two and a half scrolls off finishing that world.

My guess is that Edwarda currently has a VERY low drop rate.

4 hours ago, Some other guy said:

I'd guess it is over three weeks since I got a drop. A while before legend girl came out.

And I finally got a girl from Silvanus. I am on the last scroll although to be honest I did skip 1.5 scrolls via kobans to get fairy quicker.

I managed to get 2 of Eddies girls before finishing that level. About half way through I managed to score 2 almost back to back.

21 hours ago, DoubleDan said:

Is it a reaaaally small chance? (1 in a 1000 maybe), or is it possible at all?

It may not look like that, but indeed it is. When doing the quests from the Juy Sea, I only got Jeanne before moving on to the Admittance of the dead. So I decided to leave Edwarda be and try my luck some other time. When I returned a while later to battle her during events, she suddenly dropped first Bonnie and then Eugénie when I wasn't even expecting it.

Hello,

As stated in other topics, the drop rate works randomly.

This means that sometimes you can obtain a girl really fast, while sometimes it can take a bit longer. There isn't an exact number of battles or percentage that we can share at this moment. Currently, we are working on improving and balancing.

The topic will be closed now, but we will keep you updated.

Jessie Kinkoid

• Guest locked this topic