Missing Contests

It happens sometimes but you should get more contests when the timer for new contests to start ends.

You lose out on winning the rewards from not having contests but it allows you to be less active in the game so you have more time to spend on other things you might want to do.

• Like 1

I am also not getting the regular contest. The 'You will have new contest in:" timer has gone off about 3 times now and they still haven't refreshed. Don't think I've had a contest in about 5 days now.

Edited by planefreak

The problem right now is that the server doesn't recognize you when you are continuously logged in.
So if you are continuously logged in, the server thinks you're offline for an extended period of time.
Both issues can be solved if you just logout and login again.
You will get a new contest at the next possible moment after you've done that.

I think the timeframe of inactivity that leads to no longer getting contests, is about 15 days or half a month.
Just keep this in mind, and you should never get this contest problem again.

• 3 weeks later...
On 4/22/2018 at 10:18 AM, Chthugha said:

The problem right now is that the server doesn't recognize you when you are continuously logged in.
So if you are continuously logged in, the server thinks you're offline for an extended period of time.
Both issues can be solved if you just logout and login again.
You will get a new contest at the next possible moment after you've done that.

I logged out and in yesterday, but still don't have contests today.

1 hour ago, Kassander said:

I logged out and in yesterday, but still don't have contests today.

Probably because no contest ended today.
I did say at the next possible moment, which will be next reset, because then a contest is ending.

If you still haven't gotten a contest tomorrow, then you should contact the devs.

1 minute ago, pn75 said:

ich komm schon wieder nicht weiter was ist den schon wieder los

This is the English part of this forum, so please speak English.
If your English isn't sufficient enough, you can use something like google translate.

8 minutes ago, Kassander said:

Thanks. Does it mean that everyone gets the same contests?

Everyone gets the same contests, yes.
It's just that we are all grouped together in groups of 50 players in a certain level range (40 levels apart, because every 40 levels your rewards go up, so you get into a new level range with players with the same rewards).