Es demasiado difícil evolucionar a tus chicas. No vuelvo hasta que solucionen eso...

zv16

This is an English forum.
Would you please try to post in English even if it's true something rudimentary like google translate?

There's no one in the team of Kinkoid speaking Spanish, so if you want a reply from them, they cannot even read it.

16 hours ago, Chthugha said:

This is an English forum.
Would you please try to post in English even if it's true something rudimentary like google translate?

There's no one in the team of Kinkoid speaking Spanish, so if you want a reply from them, they cannot even read it.

Didn't they add a Spanish version to the game with a bit todo about it. Shouldn't there be a Spanish section with a Spanish mod? Or perhaps my senility is worth than I thought.

1 hour ago, Some other guy said:

Didn't they add a Spanish version to the game with a bit todo about it. Shouldn't there be a Spanish section with a Spanish mod? Or perhaps my senility is worth than I thought.

They did launch the Spanish version officially, but for the time being will not open a Spanish part of the forum.
I've asked about this as well, and they won't do that before they have an actual Spanish speaking member of the team to oversee a Spanish speaking part of the forum.