Patch Notes 25/04/18 Discussion

I like the new girls, sad that they are in epic pachinko. The amount of girls in the pachinko game is becoming quite daunting. Already we wait until we have all the boss drop girls. but as we do, epic pachinko grows and grows.

Thank you for the quick bug fixes though. Keep up the good work.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

I like they added girls especially Ninja Agate since she was in the story and its just more to get. I also at one time tried to pay for a girl from EP and got everyday girls so after that I decided I would never purchase Kobans again. so it is a double edged sword. I do however still try when i save up enough for it through the game.

• Like 1

Well ninja agate is one more i would defiantly like out of normal pachinco along side sailor celsius and lupa.  Sadly that'll have to wait till I get the normal boss drops.  I got burned on EP as well with a normal world girl.  never again, even if it means passing up event girls I want.

21 hours ago, Ady66 said:

No fix to the ego bug?

Hello,

Thank you for your comment.

The bug is expected to be fixed this Wednesday.

Best,
Jessie Kinkoid

12 minutes ago, Crayonickle said:

What about the bug where the screen goes dark as if we're about to get a girl but it suddenly changes into money or simply returns back to the adventure screen in boss fights?

That's not a bug, it's a deliberate effect.

5 minutes ago, Kassander said:

The "Current quest" problem is still present. The link takes me to the beginning of the last completed quest.

If you're talking about it sending you to a scroll instead of world overlay if you already complete all story up to this point. Then nah that's no issue, it prevents you from getting spoiled with the next scroll.

• Haha 1

For balance purposes, the domination scheme is now providing a bonus-malus of 20% Harmony, instead of damage

I have a question how does it work now?
I have 1000 Harmony + bonus the domination, and the opponent 3000 Harmony.
it was before the patch :
(1000/4000)*50%=12,5% me
(3000/4000)*50%=37,5% opponent
and now?
20% + (1000/4000)*30%= 27,5% me
(3000/4000)*30%=22,5% opponent
or
(1000+1000*20%/(1000*20%)+3000)*50%= 14,29% me
(3000/(1000*20%)+3000)*50%=35,71% opponent
or?????????????????????????????????????????????

10 minutes ago, Greetingz said:

By reading the patch you'd understand it lol

I have read and do not understand, the only logical seems to be:

Fixed a bug in which the items equipped provided the equivalent of a 200% bonus on the stats.

but the dmg attack has not decreased
the defense has not decreased

so not all statistics have decreased

1 minute ago, fap.titans.gra said:

I have read and do not understand, the only logical seems to be:

Fixed a bug in which the items equipped provided the equivalent of a 200% bonus on the stats.

but the dmg attack has not decreased
the defense has not decreased

so not all statistics have decreased

The bug was only causing ego to be counted more then it should be. I assume the old system was still mixed in the calculation of ego on gear. And since they changed formula and our gear stayed the game. I'd guess that caused a bug. But still you don't have to think logical about it, this is just how the system should've been after patch 1.

51 minutes ago, Greetingz said:

The latest pachinko girl's can be found here:
Not Ninja Agate: Here (Updated info after couple days)
Mynx : Here  (Updated info after couple days)

Looks like Mynx is either a genderbent Gordon Freeman from Half-Life, or inspired by him.

5 minutes ago, Greetingz said:

The bug was only causing ego to be counted more then it should be. I assume the old system was still mixed in the calculation of ego on gear. And since they changed formula and our gear stayed the game. I'd guess that caused a bug. But still you don't have to think logical about it, this is just how the system should've been after patch 1.

probably you are right. KNOW-HOW will probably be much weaker now because they were based on EGO. Charm will be much stronger, because defens will be more important with a smaller EGO.

but I will still be guided by logic, forgive :)