Patch Notes 25/04/18 Discussion

Combat

• Rework of the combat animation to make the skip button feel smoother

Can you put the old thing back, pretty please?? The goal of the skip button is to gain time. The update didn't smooth anything imao, it just slowed it down :(

• Like 4

30 minutes ago, Adrian'smole said:

Maybe the following can explain it.  The relative stats for each at lvl 223 are as follows: Agate (5 stars - hc 892, c 892, kh 1672.5); Noemy (5 stars - hc 780.5, c 1672.5, kh 1393); Samane (4 stars - hc 1221, c 1074, kh 1856).  Once Samane is at 5 stars, things may be very different.  I'll have to swat it all up much more.  The maths involved is actually rather interesting and I'll have to check over the changes in detail to see if I can learn something handy for my game.

The only stat you have to compare to other girls is Noemy's Kh stat. If it is higher than other girls', even KH girls, she is a good beta or omega in your team. (I expect similar goes for those that chose Samane as their beta. I think she outperforms Ankyo in HC))

Edited by dirty harry

38 minutes ago, dirty harry said:

The only stat you have to compare to other girls is Noemy's Kh stat. If it is higher than other girls', even KH girls, she is a good beta or omega in your team. (I expect similar goes for those that chose Samane as their beta. I think she outperforms Ankyo in HC))

EVERYONE outperforms Ankyo xD

anyway, both Samane and Abraël are better than Ankyo.
there are only 2 hardcore girls worse than 5 star Ankyo (one of them is the only other version of Ankyo -_-).

17 minutes ago, Chthugha said:

EVERYONE outperforms Ankyo xD

anyway, both Samane and Abraël are better than Ankyo.
there are only 2 hardcore girls worse than 5 star Ankyo (one of them is the only other version of Ankyo -_-).

There are 2 5* versions of ankyo? How do you get the second one?

I can see my equipment stat of endurance gives me 77,363 - And I can see the same amount in the battle screen arena ...

BUT ... I should also get 4,421 endurance from my Harem girls ...  ?

I this a bug ? ... or where do the extra endurance form the girls go ? 

Edited by Jaxcom

47 minutes ago, Wizz said:

There are 2 5* versions of ankyo? How do you get the second one?

no, the other one is just a 3* version (Christmas Ankyo).
what I wanted to say is that even as 5*, Ankyo is worse than most other hardcore girls.
there are just 2 other hardcore girls that when fully maxed are worse than Ankyo.
and those girls are 3-stars.

32 minutes ago, Jaxcom said:

I can see my equipment stat of endurance gives me 77,363 - And I can see the same amount in the battle screen arena ...

BUT ... I should also get 4,421 endurance from my Harem girls ...  ?

I this a bug ? ... or where do the extra endurance form the girls go ? 

The endurance in the shop already includes the harem boost.

2 minutes ago, Chthugha said:

The endurance in the shop already includes the harem boost.

Ok ... But why dose the game not show that ? ... - Show me how its already included in the shop ?

When you get a extra "bonus" - It normal to show it where the calculation takes place ... - So we as players can see we get this extra "bonus" ...

2 hours ago, Wizz said:

Can you put the old thing back, pretty please?? The goal of the skip button is to gain time. The update didn't smooth anything imao, it just slowed it down :(

This, of all things, is what's most bugging me. I'm damn near having to wait for half the fight to be over before I can skip the rest. Even just before the patch, it was too slow. It needs to be clickable as soon as it appears. Ugh ugh ugh change it by next week pleeeease.

1 minute ago, Hollo said:

This, of all things, is what's most bugging me. I'm damn near having to wait for half the fight to be over before I can skip the rest. Even just before the patch, it was too slow. It needs to be clickable as soon as it appears. Ugh ugh ugh change it by next week pleeeease.

Nice to see you agree with me but I still have to say that this is a problem on your part. Before the update I could click the skip button even before it appears (I could clic during the background animation) and now I can only click after it appears.

I admit, I didn't understand what the ego bug was until this morning when I sleepily did three matches I should've won - and then lost all three. Then I check and find my ego went from around 115k to about 87k. Wheeee.

I'm not sure what this means for my arena performance going forward yet, though.

3 minutes ago, Wizz said:

Nice to see you agree with me but I still have to say that this is a problem on your part. Before the update I could click the skip button even before it appears (I could clic during the background animation) and now I can only click after it appears.

I should be a bit more clear. (Now that I've had half a cup of coffee. Long story.) I shouldn't have said "clickable"; I should have said "workable" or something like that. I could click it early too, but it would always do one move in the battle before actually happening. Now, it seems to wait for that one move before I can even click it; if I click it when I usually did, then the battle just keeps going on, and then I realize what's going on.

36 minutes ago, Jaxcom said:

Ok ... But why dose the game not show that ? ... - Show me how its already included in the shop ?

When you get a extra "bonus" - It normal to show it where the calculation takes place ... - So we as players can see we get this extra "bonus" ...

You can calculate your endurance with this formula:
[endurance] = 5 x [main stat] + 2 x [secondary stat] + [endurance from equipment] + [endurance from boosters] + [harem level boost].
It doesn't show, yet it calculates it for you correctly, so that you don't have to worry about it.

• Like 1

On ٢٣‏/٤‏/٢٠١٨ at 5:48 PM, JessieChan said:

Hello, everyone!

Here's the place for discussion of the latest Patch Notes.

Thank you,
Jessie Kinkoid

On ٢٣‏/٤‏/٢٠١٨ at 6:13 PM, PlusIon said:

I like the new girls, sad that they are in epic pachinko. The amount of girls in the pachinko game is becoming quite daunting. Already we wait until we have all the boss drop girls. but as we do, epic pachinko grows and grows.

Thank you for the quick bug fixes though. Keep up the good work.

On ٢٣‏/٤‏/٢٠١٨ at 7:33 PM, Ady66 said:

No fix to the ego bug?

On ٢٣‏/٤‏/٢٠١٨ at 8:16 PM, sentinel003 said:

No fixing to other bugs either. We still go to the start of the last quest, etc.

On ٢٣‏/٤‏/٢٠١٨ at 10:00 PM, Chthugha said:

If you had read the patch notes, you would know that the quest thing is going to be fixed with the patch.
But as always, the patch notes are on monday for the patch on wednesday.

18 minutes ago, Chthugha said:

[endurance] = 5 x [main stat] + 2 x [secondary stat] + [endurance from equipment] + [endurance from boosters] + [harem level boost].
It doesn't show, yet it calculates it for you correctly, so that you don't have to worry about it.

Thanks for you explanation ... - But I am not rocket scientist - And don´t want to try with my calculator !!!  - Its complete stupid that it not show a value in the shop .. - It not because I am "worried" about it !! .. When I see i get a extra bonus ... - Then show it where it counts ! 

- I am not sure .. - But before this pact - I had one amount for endurance for my equipment in the shop - and another in the battle arena ... And I could see that the extra endurance from the harem girls was add to the amount I had in the shop for equipment ...

I think its crazy not to show us players where the extra bonus form the harem girls are added to the amount you have ... Why hid it ? 

Edited by Jaxcom
  • Thanks 1

39 minutes ago, Chthugha said:

This misses the endurance amount based on the hero's own level, doesn't it?

Speaking of which, was the multiplier for that changed at some point? The wiki says it's 67.5x level, but my current stats seem to indicate it's 59. (I have a feeling I'm missing something, though.)

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, shalalin said:

This misses the endurance amount based on the hero's own level, doesn't it?

Speaking of which, was the multiplier for that changed at some point? The wiki says it's 67.5x level, but my current stats seem to indicate it's 59. (I have a feeling I'm missing something, though.)

the formula on the wiki was already needlessly difficult. you get 9 main stat points per level, and every main stat point not from equipment gave you 7.5 endurance. 7.5x9=67.5.
they could've just put (main stat - main stat equipment) x 7.5 + main stat equipment x 5, which it was before the patch.
now every main stat point give 5 endurance, so you can just take them together and multiply it with 5, or in other words, the number displayed next to your main stat x5.
this already includes the points you get from your level.

• Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, Chthugha said:

the formula on the wiki was already needlessly difficult. you get 9 main stat points per level, and every main stat point not from equipment gave you 7.5 endurance. 7.5x9=67.5.
they could've just put (main stat - main stat equipment) x 7.5 + main stat equipment x 5, which it was before the patch.
now every main stat point give 5 endurance, so you can just take them together and multiply it with 5, or in other words, the number displayed next to your main stat x5.
this already includes the points you get from your level.

Ah, thanks, I didn't catch that the formula you gave earlier includes the full main/secondary stat amounts rather than just the main/secondary stat upgrades like the one on the wiki does.

1 hour ago, Jaxcom said:

- I am not sure .. - But before this pact - I had one amount for endurance for my equipment in the shop - and another in the battle arena ... And I could see that the extra endurance from the harem girls was add to the amount I had in the shop for equipment ...    

Sorry to tell you that no you didn't. The stats in the shop were always equal to the arena's stats.

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, PlusIon said:

Are you talking about the difference between the Endurance stat and your Ego bar?

No ... I did not know that the extra endurance from the harem girls - is calculated and added to the equipment in the shop window !  ...

- I think its crazy that we cant see, that as a value in that window ... - So we can see the effect, and that we get that extra bonus from the harem girls ...

Why hide it ? 

I'd like to say a big thank you to the HH development team for appearing to fix most of the server issues in this last patch.  While commands still hang from time to time they seem to be far less frequent and of shorter duration than previously.  Refreshing the page in my browser fixes it more quickly than in the past.

I mention this because HH has a small team and server/client data traffic must be immense now with the popularity of the game.  So well done guys!

it getting ridicules with the amount of times you need to battle to get the girls now,

you say that the chances increase every time you win a battle and miss getting the girl, you say that the chances roll over to the next battle but now i haven't even got one girl since the update Patch Notes 18/04/18  

i use to get all event girls in battles and one or two in adventure but now i haven't even got one,

you need to put like a visible bar, percentage, or something to show how much of a chance you have at getting a girl in battle and show the increase after a win and reset after lose cos its just getting ridicules at not getting any girls in battle