Did anybody get event girls???

ichigosageda

Eh I just wish we would get something that would guarantee getting the girl on a boss after X fights so we don't spend 400 fights on a low tier boss just to get nothing out of it (well we get frustration but I don't think that is something we want to get). I mean why not just have it that there is a chance to drop a girl like it is now BUT if you haven't gotten her after idk, 300 fights you are guaranteed to get a drop, at least it would make it challenging still but would actually guarantee that you don't get screwed over by bad RNG.

7 minutes ago, sanjkame said:

Man,I'm really pissed right now. Months saving kobans expecting for THIS event aiming to get Bunny's mother and maybe Easter Bunny. What I Got after spent 14580 kobans?? (2x10 pachinko and some single pachinkos) A regular pachinko girl(Yeeey) AND A FUCKING BOSS GIRLS AGAIN!!(IS THE THIRD ONE THAT I GOT ON THE PACHINKO). Obviously that I didn't got any easter revival girl,and now I am poor and as I said...pissed

I'm not necessarily complaining about the game(Even though I'm not so sure about pachinko's priorities(Event pachinko>Event boss>regular pachinko>regular boss)). I Just want to tell everone the big shit that is my luck on this game

Sorry to say, but the drops are random - in EP or against the bosses.  I found this to my cost trying to win Levitya in my two hardcore accounts during the Legendary Days so-called event.  Truly perversely, I won her without even trying in all four know-how accounts where her only value is as dubious eye candy.

In my last stint at Epic Pachinko (each 8X single plays), I got zero girls in 6 accounts, Super Girl in one and Zoe in another.  Apart from a few legendary equipment and gift items, most of my 'wins' were useless (mostly charm) epic equipment items that I promptly sold.  In fact, in one game these epic items were all I got out of all eight tries.  Compare this with the Second Chance event where I had Tachibana and Asta (in consecutive single plays), Skytte, and Shao.  I also managed to get mostly legendary gift and equipment items (same number of plays, but the contrast was stark).  I had luck on my side that time, but much less luck last time.

I actually think the RNG in Epic Pachinko IS skewed toward event girls first, but this doesn't mean you won't get regular boss girls or EP exclusives.

I would've loved to try for Easter Bunny (I love Bunny in all her forms, and especially her pig-tailed Easter form), but I haven't got enough kobans to risk single plays this time.  In two accounts I need to save 6000 kobans in order to complete Samane's and Fairy's final upgrades to 5 stars so 10 play EP is out for these.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Cierra said:

Eh I just wish we would get something that would guarantee getting the girl on a boss after X fights so we don't spend 400 fights on a low tier boss just to get nothing out of it (well we get frustration but I don't think that is something we want to get). I mean why not just have it that there is a chance to drop a girl like it is now BUT if you haven't gotten her after idk, 300 fights you are guaranteed to get a drop, at least it would make it challenging still but would actually guarantee that you don't get screwed over by bad RNG.

Sorry to say again, but I don't think there's a remote chance HH would do this.  Part of the charm (and risk for players) in this game is its randomness and we just have to suck it up if we don't succeed.

My answer, as people will know by now, was to largely bypass this event and concentrate on upgrading my harem.  The reward for me in doing this was upgrading Princess Noemy in two accounts to 5 stars, winning Venam and upgrading her to her 3rd star (and appreciating her loveliness in the process).  If I'd taken part in this event, my usual lack of success against Dark Lord would have had no effect other than to cost me an enormous amount of money and delay these upgrade opportunities.  I figured that events were coming so thick and fast that, if I were to take part in every future event, these opportunities would remain forever distant!

That I managed to win Rabbi twice in two accounts without really trying simply emphasises the random nature of these drops and how unfair this must seem to players who have spent up large for combativity refills to try in vain for these girls without success.

Depending on how the RNG is configured determines if the chance of a drop increases with each unsuccessful try or whether it makes no difference.  I happen to believe it makes no difference and that the system resets back to random after each attempt.  There might be a difference, however, depending on the number of girls left to collect from each boss.  It stands to reason that if there are (say) three girls to collect your chances of a drop taking place is three times as great than if there is only one girl left.  If the system uses the 'accept/reject' random key (where (X-1)n gives an acceptance value - and a drop - and Xn gives you the money instead (where n is the random number drawn in the RNG), even this may not apply.  I think the RNG is also configured according to the probability set for a drop to occur, like (say) a 1000-sided dice or a 10,000-sided dice, or (in the case of an accept/reject system) 1000 six-sided dices or 10,000 six-sided dices depending on the probability (drop rate) set.  I know HH tweek this rate.

Ok...I'm a little less angry now. Probably because the Boss girl who dropped is Venam so I could see ***SPOILER ALERT(So I could see the first REAL well done footjob in the game)SPOILER ALERT*** and this was amazing...And because I need to admit that in comparizon with people who don't got even the boss girls...I'm a lucky guy

23 minutes ago, sanjkame said:

Ok...I'm a little less angry now. Probably because the Boss girl who dropped is Venam so I could see ***SPOILER ALERT(So I could see the first REAL well done footjob in the game)SPOILER ALERT*** and this was amazing...And because I need to admit that in comparizon with people who don't got even the boss girls...I'm a lucky guy

Yeah, I got her too and, to me, she's one of my best girls.  Despite her demonic credentials, she's feminine, shapely, beautiful and sexy!  I agree with you about the footjob.  I don't think it is a spoiler with this lack of detail.  It only goes to show just how much the artwork in the game is evolving and the fact that the artists are prepared to take a few risks.  This came off really well with Venam and I can't wait to see what the others are like.

Edited by Adrian'smole
typo

22 minutes ago, sanjkame said:

to use spoilers you can use brackets [poiler] whatever [/poiler] with an s of course9_9

cowabunga

Edited by dirty harry
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, BLACKOMI said:

I got Miss Spook, Rabbi, and Hari in that order. I did not keep count but was pleasantly pleased when I picked up Hari with less than 3 minutes remaining in the event.

That would have to be a record for last minute!  Well done.  Dark Lord appears to like you; he hates me!

5 hours ago, sanjkame said:

Man,I'm really pissed right now. Months saving kobans expecting for THIS event aiming to get Bunny's mother and maybe Easter Bunny. What I Got after spent 14580 kobans?? (2x10 pachinko and some single pachinkos) A regular pachinko girl(Yeeey) AND A FUCKING BOSS GIRLS AGAIN!!(IS THE THIRD ONE THAT I GOT ON THE PACHINKO). Obviously that I didn't got any easter revival girl,and now I am poor and as I said...pissed

I'm not necessarily complaining about the game(Even though I'm not so sure about pachinko's priorities(Event pachinko>Event boss>regular pachinko>regular boss)). I Just want to tell everone the big shit that is my luck on this game

Epic pachinko is put together in the wrong way right now.
The chances on an event girl for the f2p player is abysmal, and one should question if villain girls should even be in the pachinko.

I feel for you.
I had a similar experience trying to get Loving Virginia and regular Virginia.
7 spins in total, got 6 permanent girls and spring shehera, who refused to drop during the rest of the event >,<
(mind you, no villain girls are left for me)
I haven't gotten a pachinko event girl since they first added a huge amount of girls to the pachinko in end august/begin september.

• Sad 2

I've got Rabbi around the middle of the vent, but couldn't get the other sister no matter how hard I tried. 

I like that they give us another chance to get girls that appeared a year ago but the revival events are always short so it's not easy to get the girls anyway, and spending kobans won't guarantee you to get them either so it's a tough choice.

Better luck in the next one fellow harem owners!

12 hours ago, Chthugha said:

The chances on an event girl for the f2p player is abysmal, and one should question if villain girls should even be in the pachinko.

I feel for you.
7 spins in total, got 6 permanent girls and spring shehera, who refused to drop during the rest of the event >,<
I haven't gotten a pachinko event girl since they first added a huge amount of girls to the pachinko in end august/begin september.

Yeah,I totally agree with you,there is no reason to villans girls be on pachinko,if a player reeeeeaaally want so much a ready made boss girl,he can buy refills. Now what I see is players quitting because of bad epic pachinko experiences. Since I started on october 2017, from the 7 pachinko girls that I got 3 were regular boss girls...it's extremely annoying

1 hour ago, Tardos said:

Was there  suppose to be an event girl (some  goddess according to the missions) to get after completing the daily missions or was it just to get the Easter gear?

only Easter gear

I know why you're confused. The first event mission showed the goddess Ishtar choosing our guy to be her champion. The devs just re-used the first 7 original event missions from last year for this revival event's missions.

Ishtar was 1 of 3 girls available back in January's revival event. That was the opportunity to get Ishtar, not this event.

22 hours ago, Chthugha said:

I feel for you.

Chthugha, considering that you are now in direct communication with the developers as one of the mods, any chance you could talk to them in our behalf so they fix this problem?

Last four girls I have gotten from epic pachinko have been permanent girls, so I'm also suffering from this unbalance.

3 hours ago, Tardos said:

Was there  suppose to be an event girl (some  goddess according to the missions) to get after completing the daily missions or was it just to get the Easter gear?

This is a case of abysmally lazy planning on the part of the devs. The Daily Event Missions were reused from a previous 2-week Event, as mentioned in the first one where the Hero is asked to Lent sex for 2 weeks. But they reused only the first week. Notice how the last one was billed as "half way", because it was half through 14-days. 

That's just plain laziness. What the Devs should have done—well, actually they should have written new content—was go through the 2-week dailies and selectively picked 7 to make a condensed/abridged 7-day story. Either skipping the half-way daily, or slotting it for day 4. It also should not have been that difficult to EDIT the text of each daily as appropriate; for example editing Day 1 to make "2 weeks" read as "1 week".

Lazy laziness.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Jack_HH said:

Chthugha, considering that you are now in direct communication with the developers as one of the mods, any chance you could talk to them in our behalf so they fix this problem?

Last four girls I have gotten from epic pachinko have been permanent girls, so I'm also suffering from this unbalance.

It is on my list, but at the moment there are more urgent matters like the whole legendary days feedback.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1