Levitya

sexj

No. the soonest she could show up again would be next year. But part of the advertising was that she could never show up again. Part of why people are so upset about her because everyone spent the 4 days fighting Dark Lord and some paying money only to come out empty handed. I have just seen news though of another legendary event happening next month so If you get her you could change your class to whatever she is if you want.

@Hotless I had stated that they were doing a legendary days event in May(next month) they have not said it was Levitya, and before they had said they were going to have a legendary girl for all the classes so the better assumption would be that its not Levitya in May and is a new legendary girl for a different class.

2 hours ago, jrharr16 said:

No. the soonest she could show up again would be next year. But part of the advertising was that she could never show up again. Part of why people are so upset about her because everyone spent the 4 days fighting Dark Lord and some paying money only to come out empty handed. I have just seen news though of another legendary event happening next month so If you get her you could change your class to whatever she is if you want.

Thnx for the answer. I am a little dissapointed not to have the oportunity to take my chance to obtain her! Anyway I participate first time in an event. It has fun i play over 200 games with dark lord and i until now take my empty hands. Sorry if my english is not good.

1 hour ago, Hotless said:

That's not true actually, i just saw in discord the program about May and around mid-May they will activate again the legendary days event, so i guess we will have another shot on getting Levitya.

Thnx for the answer. I like to have a chance to gain as a present levitya!!!

On 28/04/2018 at 6:17 AM, Hotless said:

That's not true actually, i just saw in discord the program about May and around mid-May they will activate again the legendary days event, so i guess we will have another shot on getting Levitya.

That's assuming she'll be Levitya.  This is hardly likely, nor will the girl be hardcore - probably charm if the imbalance of class allocation to girls follows trend.