The drop rate for girls feels like I am getting ripped off

Mangafiend

Do you think the drop rate for girls is way too low.  

35 members have voted

1. 1. Do you think the drop rate for girls is way too low.

• Yes!!!
    • Nah... I am super lucky

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 05/14/2018 at 09:59 PM

I have been farming Silvanus for almost a month, he is top level and I have fought him well over 1k times and still not one girl drop. 

If I spend kobans on it, then it feels like we are being milked for money and the entire fighting system is a money dump in an attempt to get the girls to drop.

With the lack of a better option, I chose the second one.

It doesn't really matter how long it takes, because you will have all those girls anyway.
Sometimes you get lucky, sometimes you don't.
That's the nature of the drop system.

• Sad 1

I consider this poll to be way to populist to vote. None of the given possibilities reflects my opinion, they're formulated way to polarizing and not objective. My opinion as a player is that they should rise the increment on the drop rate which is added for every unsuccessful try significantly if the number of tries exceeds a certain amount, lets say 500. I don't want guaranteed drops, because this would take a lot of fun out of the game, but a significantly increased likeliness would be nice for a player who tried really hard on a boss.

• Like 3

I have to choose the second one even though it does not reflect my true opinion. Right now I am getting girls faster than I can take care of them. I am rushing to upgrade my stats and sadly leaving my harem without the affection they need. 

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Mangafiend said:

What do you guys think is the best use for kobans?

I don't know what THE best use is (maybe they're a great replacement for toilet paper, I haven't tried it yet), but right now I'm saving my kobans for the next events to buy refills for bossfights.

16 hours ago, Some other guy said:

Kobans for me. On the last day of a legendary girl event if I want her. Epic Panchiko when all the other boss drop girls are picked up/if I get board.

good to know

However i still think the devs need to fix the drop rates

I've been having similar issues with drop rates especially recently. I've been trying to get guys from the Gay Harem version of the game and dealing with no guy drops at all. I've maxed out Edward for weeks and still no drops and have spent Kobans refilling so I can try to get those drops. Before all the patches and updates to the battle system, I was getting drops pretty evenly but then everything changed when the Fire Nation attacked new update for the battle system dropped and suddenly I wasn't getting anything. I do think there should be some change done to the drop system because I've honestly had not much to do since I've maxed all my guys in the harem and I've been pushing almost 2Mil in cash since I have nothing to spend it on other than adding more points to my stats. The only thing to do has been progressing the story further which I don't want to waste my kobans on and take it with each timer refill later on in the day. Without the chance for drops, it kind of takes away the fun. Maybe I'm just unlucky but I've been seeing this topic popping up a bit and think the devs should take it into consideration as getting the drops and feeling like there is some sort of reward for the hard work keeps people coming back for it. When drops take far too long to obtain, it discourages rather than encourages. Just my two cents on the matter.

Edited by Riguel

From my experience with 2 accounts, 1 gay harem 1 hentai harem the drop rates have been improved significantly. Before we were only guaranteed 1 boss drop a month, really lucky if we got more than 1 after our first 10 girls/guys. Now I've been getting a drop at least once every other week. Got really lucky on gay harem and got about 4 guys in 2 weeks and now I don't have any left to farm, excluding epic pachinko. Gotta say after getting them all I understand why they have the drop rates so low. It takes a lot of the excitement out of the game when there is zero chance of winning anyone.

I think if they improve the drop rates much more it will be true we'll be getting a lot less complaints about rates in the forum but than the game activity will significantly drop.

I'm fine with the really low drop rates on the regular girls (perhaps that changes as I catch up on the story, I'm currently in Hamelin Town), but that these girls takes a long time is fine, because I KNOW that I'm gonna get them, eventually.

However, for event girls the drop rate feels too low. Last event was the first time I was unable to get all the "free" girls in an event, and it really sucks, because now I have to wait a whole year before I get the chance again? I realize it's a long term game, but 2 years to get all the free event girls? Being asked to spend Kobans to be able to get all the free girls faster than 2 years is a bit much I think, as some of the girls are already only available by Kobans.

Additionally, I saw someone in another thread suggested public drop rates, that would be awesome. At least it feels like you're making progress towards getting the girl.

On 5/1/2018 at 5:41 AM, Mangafiend said:

I have been farming Silvanus for almost a month, he is top level and I have fought him well over 1k times and still not one girl drop. 

If I spend kobans on it, then it feels like we are being milked for money and the entire fighting system is a money dump in an attempt to get the girls to drop.

I had the same issue with especially silvanus, he is the toughest boss that he won't let go of his elves that easy😉😉

I don't see any problem of keeping the rate drop the way it is, it's perfect and you don't have to stress out for having these cuties joining your harem especially if they were an event/event revival girls. What I would suggest that, the drop rate could depend on your status, ego, level, experience.. the more it will be, the easier the girls would get to your harem because as we know, sexy and good looking guys are attractive for women

On 5/1/2018 at 11:54 AM, PlusIon said:

I have to choose the second one even though it does not reflect my true opinion. Right now I am getting girls faster than I can take care of them. I am rushing to upgrade my stats and sadly leaving my harem without the affection they need. 

That's the same problem happening with me, I suggested alot of suggestions for them, like reducing the refilling time, reducing the insane amount of money required to upgrade/to get some gifts, decrease the affection required to upgrade the girls, and you can go with the list, I have 27 girls that need to be upgraded, not to mention the main story girls which require the 4th and the 5th upgrade.

Now, I'm planning to stop gaining any story/boss girls in order to take care of what I'm having already

I hope that they stay on their word and keep their promise about the 10% discount on 75 girls and above in the upcoming update regarding the harem v2.0 and all the stuff they mentioned in the forum

Edited by fire cock

At this point something feels bugged. Not sure if my acount is in a bad state but im 400+ battles in and still nothing. I understand that the drop rate needed to be lowered but the DRASTIC difference feels super shity.  When u go from getting a girl every 1-3 days to getting Nothing for 2 weeks. Ill give the next update a shot but ill ima prob just move on to another game if this keeps up.

My issue is with the event girls drop rate, it occurs to me it has drastically lowered over the past 3 or 4 events. To the point I'm having to get combativity refills everytime eventhough I do not waste a single combativity unit. 
Farming beginner bosses for 1 or two weeks is no fun and a waste of money...having to spend a lot of kobans for it on top of it makes it a total rip off....

Edited by MindTwist