What ever happened to that leaderboard contest thing they were planning to do.

It feels like months but I seem to recall them planning to do a leaderboard contest thing, groups of 100, several weeks, big prizes.

Heard nothing since, now there is this harem 2.0 thing.

Does that mean as H2.0 has not made it to the test servers that it could be a couple of months before it goes live, and one could expect to see the leaderboard contest thing come first?

Have they dropped the contest idea?

Is the Holy Roman Empire neither Holy, Roman nor an Empire?

Is there a difference in the airspeed velocity of an unladen African and European shallow?

1 hour ago, Some other guy said:

It feels like months but I seem to recall them planning to do a leaderboard contest thing, groups of 100, several weeks, big prizes.

Heard nothing since, now there is this harem 2.0 thing.

Does that mean as H2.0 has not made it to the test servers that it could be a couple of months before it goes live, and one could expect to see the leaderboard contest thing come first?

Have they dropped the contest idea?

Is the Holy Roman Empire neither Holy, Roman nor an Empire?

Is there a difference in the airspeed velocity of an unladen African and European shallow?

it's not on the test server yet.

all these small things will in the end lead to the big thing you are talking about.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Chthugha said:

it's not on the test server yet.

all these small things will in the end lead to the big thing you are talking about.

Thats good, I know this girl who is really into bi... oh wait.

I'd kill to know as it will make a difference as to who I level and how fast. If it will take two months I won't rush Levawhatsherlegendface to allow her to soak up more pvp affection.

If it is much sooner, I will rush to level my legend girl, I figure two weeks should do it.

It is hard to make strategy when you have no clue what the time line is.

Any clue how long they normally test things before going live.

Edited by Some other guy

7 hours ago, Some other guy said:

Thats good, I know this girl who is really into bi... oh wait.

I'd kill to know as it will make a difference as to who I level and how fast. If it will take two months I won't rush Levawhatsherlegendface to allow her to soak up more pvp affection.

If it is much sooner, I will rush to level my legend girl, I figure two weeks should do it.

It is hard to make strategy when you have no clue what the time line is.

Any clue how long they normally test things before going live.

It's depending on how big the update is.
I have no idea how long it will take though.

I can only guess at it, and listen to the rumours.
My gut instinct tells me it will be a couple of weeks.
If I remember it, I'll tell you when it's on the test server xD

• Thanks 1

7 hours ago, Kinkoid said:

The league system is currently under progress. It is a lot of work from our side, consequently, we do not have a date to announce yet.

We can confirm that we will release the weekly leaderboard with their rewards in a close future. :)

Oddly enough, I would love it if it could take a month or two, gotta 5 star my legend event girl [2 weeks] and Fairy.