Question for devs regarding event girls

@Kinkoid @JessieChan @Chthugha

1. How do i increase chance for a girl drop from event ?

2. How do i increase chance for a girl drop before event starts ?

3. Does every battle increase chance for a drop (stacks up) ?

4. If i play 1 battle, drop rate is 1%, after 10 battles drop rate is 4% and it goes up. Is this system you use for girl drop chance ?

5. Is there a cap lvl for battle for gitls, exp. dark lord, you got a chance to get girl from 1-500 battles randomly, if not, do you think it would be a great idea to add it because effort from players will pay of and stress lvl among players will decrease a lot.

6. Adding a drop system like rainbow six siege loot system?

please answer all questions and thank you for your time reading this.

1. you don't, flat drop rate
2. you don't, flat drop rate
3. only for that villain, and only for regular villain girls. for event girls, see previous answers.
4. dunno, but not for event girls, because flat drop rate
5. nope
6. ?? dunno what it means.

^ I am sure that Kinkoid will say otherwise if I am mistaken in something.

38 minutes ago, Chthugha said:

1. you don't, flat drop rate
2. you don't, flat drop rate
3. only for that villain, and only for regular villain girls. for event girls, see previous answers.
4. dunno, but not for event girls, because flat drop rate
5. nope
6. ?? dunno what it means.

^ I am sure that Kinkoid will say otherwise if I am mistaken in something.

In game rainbow six siege, after every game you get % for loot to open it. systemm is like in picture

more you play, more % you get, after game, circle goes round and if % falls in a line, you win, watch video on youtube for more info about this systen ( rainbow six siege alpha pack system explained )

last question, how does drop rate work, whats system for it? is it like i explained above example ? is it like after every battle random number generator generates number from exp. 1-500 and if it hits that one number i get a girl while, maybe, decreasing after every miss for a drop ?

last question is really important and i need accurate answer, it will easy my mind and others-

thank you for reading and answering back

Screenshot_1.png

So for the event girls it is very simple.
It's like rolling a die, and when it lands on the right number, you get the girl, otherwise you get the money.
This process keeps repeating itself, with no improved odds.
The percentage itself I don't know.
I'm just a player, and only the devs know it.

The only thing you can talk about is the expectancy of you getting the event girl.
My experience with that is that the expectancy of getting the girls seen over a two week event are high enough for me to now have all droppable event girls.
I needed to get two from a revival event.

For the regular boss girls there should be an increasing drop rate in play, but there is one for every villain separately.
Not getting a girl on Dark Lord doesn't increase the chance of getting a regular girl on Finalmecia, for example.
Just the drop rate of Dark Lord slightly increases.

Again, this is just from my own experience as a player, and from what I read in the patch notes in the past.

@ichigosageda there is not official theory on the drop rate other than for normal girls when you fight a boss and don't win a girl you have a slightly better chance of getting her the next fight. The devs refuse to really give more than that, and that there is no way to improve it.

@ichigosageda we don't have an official number from the devs on drop rates for any girl event or normal. the number from people doing their own statistics are .1% from what i've seen and as you win and don't get a girl it goes up from there. and we just know that event girls are a flat rate. It is one of the things people don't like about the current set-up because it seems to some like the drop-rates are unfairly being hidden.

• Like 1

In my opinion many players over-estimate the odds of winning a regular boss girl and that leads to frustration on their part.

Players who think that they have a 1% chance of a boss girl dropping per fight with a boss will soon become disillusioned

• Like 2

In my experience, the base drop rate for regular girls is something between 1% and 0.1%. The lesser girls you have in your harem, the closer to the 1%. I got about 60 girls and I think my chances now are next to 0.3%, I think. The bonus you earn for winning without a girl drop is almost nothing, in my opinion, maybe 0.1% after 500 wins (against the same trol/boss/villain, of course).

Now, the droppable event girls are somehow easier to obtain, but I doubt is above 2%.

Edited by ranchersa

I do not know for sure, as I am not a Dev.

But I believe the drop rate is the same per player for each troll girl. 

I also think that it depends on how many girls are in your harem. But the rate is the same with the harem modifier. 

This is separate from Event drops. I think all things are equal for event drops.

2 hours ago, Kassander said:
  • Is the drop rate for event girls the same for every player?
  • Does the drop rate change over time during an event?
  • Have the answers to the above questions always been the same? If not, when did the mechanics change?

the drop rate for event girls is the same for every player.
the drop rate stays the same, as it is a flat drop rate.
yes, the only thing that changed was very early on when they improved all drop rates, because at that point it was really difficult to get girls (I got 2 girls in the first 5 months of the game >,<).
the system of event girls never changed though, unlike the system for regular villain girls.

• Thanks 1