Possible Drop Pattern

delta20

This is a general question for both those who have had luck with getting the event girls recently and those who haven't. Out of curiosity, what are the star ratings of all the girls you're using for battles? Mine are currently 5/5, 4/5, and 4/5, and ever since I made it like that I feel like I haven't been successful in my drop rates. I'm starting to wonder if the star ratings or the girls you use for battle itself may be affecting drop rates, however unlikely it sounds.

1 hour ago, delta20 said:

This is a general question for both those who have had luck with getting the event girls recently and those who haven't. Out of curiosity, what are the star ratings of all the girls you're using for battles? Mine are currently 5/5, 4/5, and 4/5, and ever since I made it like that I feel like I haven't been successful in my drop rates. I'm starting to wonder if the star ratings or the girls you use for battle itself may be affecting drop rates, however unlikely it sounds.

My battle team is 1x 5* and 2x 4* atm and i have had no problems in getting event girls and have had pretty good luck with normal boss girls too lately so i dont think star rating affects drop rate.