Energy bar??

Kuro <3

Why is it that some people are talking about how their energy is replenishing so quickly. it takes 7 minutes per 1 stamina for. thats honestly stupid because i want to get through the story lne and it seems that everything is getting more costly and time consuming

This is the kind of game made to be played slowly.  I get that feeling of wanting to be caught up but keep in mind, the story isn't done.  I've joined the growing group of people waiting for the next scroll to drop.  At least with where you are, you have the luxury of knowing there is more story for you to see, not be stuck waiting a month or so for the next bit of story to come out.  There is no point in rushing through everything.

• Thanks 1

Yeah this is a very very slow game to reach the final scroll and finish the adventure.

If you never buy energy refills then it takes you four to five months on average to finish the adventure.

Edited by Hotless

Also a point to add, besides energy costs increasing over time, the items your character has to buy increase in price as well, so there will be times you have energy but not enough money for some items, world 4 and 5 make this very apparent, but it shouldn't be a problem if you've been building up your harem and leveling up your girls to increase your income.  Remember to balance story progression with advancing your harem.

On 5/5/2018 at 1:30 AM, Kuro <3 said:

i want to get through the story lne and it seems that everything is getting more costly and time consuming

You need a lot of patience to get through the story in this game - unless you're rich and don't need to care for money, in which case you can just spend lots of kobans to go ahead faster. I started playing in November and just reached the last world (until now) "Heroes' Academy", so it took me more than five months. And now it'll take months of waiting until the next parts of the story will be online; but after all, I can wait. ;)