Problem W/ Energy Refill @ Level Up

For the last several levels, EVERY time my character levels up, he does NOT get an energy refill- it is explained in the opening tutorial that with each level up the character is, however, supposed to have his energy replenished. Yet, this has not been happening for me and, because this has not been happening, I am either left to wait for the meter to refill on its own or to spend kobons and refill it that way; each previously stated option only succeeds in drawing the gameplay out in an unsatisfying way.  

28 minutes ago, Aaron_en@WA said:

For the last several levels, EVERY time my character levels up, he does NOT get an energy refill- it is explained in the opening tutorial that with each level up the character is, however, supposed to have his energy replenished. Yet, this has not been happening for me and, because this has not been happening, I am either left to wait for the meter to refill on its own or to spend kobons and refill it that way; each previously stated option only succeeds in drawing the gameplay out in an unsatisfying way.  

Yeahhh, that is a very old explanation, and should've been changed already.

You get an energy refill at every 10th level after the initial 10 levels.
So refills at: 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 20, 30, 40, 50, 60, 70, 80, etc.

Speaking of things from the tutorial that are outdated: The Bunny popup that explains the Tower of Fame when you first access it still only talks about the Mojo leaderboard.

Edited by _shal_