Is there a bug in the battling?

rjusto

I don't know if you noticed but, since the last update when they changed the orgasm shown girls, for the fighter that get orgasm quickly get the girl faster to the fight, it has something odd... When you get the girl joined by orgasm to the battle instead of you attack more (because you now have more girls than you opponent) you attack less...

It's this normal? It is what is suppose to be?? If it is it's not make sense, you have 2 girls and the opponent only has 1, how can you attack less than before?? Worst, you attack less and your opponent still attacks the same?? What about the extra defense?? and attack too? What's the point in get more girls to the fight if you attack less and don't defende more?? 

If this is the way it should, could I plz battle with only one girl instead of 3?? Thank you!

8 hours ago, rjusto said:

I don't know if you noticed but, since the last update when they changed the orgasm shown girls, for the fighter that get orgasm quickly get the girl faster to the fight, it has something odd... When you get the girl joined by orgasm to the battle instead of you attack more (because you now have more girls than you opponent) you attack less...

It's this normal? It is what is suppose to be?? If it is it's not make sense, you have 2 girls and the opponent only has 1, how can you attack less than before?? Worst, you attack less and your opponent still attacks the same?? What about the extra defense?? and attack too? What's the point in get more girls to the fight if you attack less and don't defende more?? 

If this is the way it should, could I plz battle with only one girl instead of 3?? Thank you!

I think this is a bug.
I also think this already has been reported to a dev by @PlusIon.

It couldn't hurt to report it again by sending the information to contact-hh@hentaiheroes.com.

I did submit it directly to them on Discord, but I haven't heard back. ( I don't expect to hear back personally). So I hope they do address it in a patch note soon. Or if it is the way it is supposed to work, then tell us why. 

5 hours ago, Chthugha said:

I think this is a bug.
I also think this already has been reported to a dev by @PlusIon.

It couldn't hurt to report it again by sending the information to contact-hh@hentaiheroes.com.

Oh! ok, thanks.