Larger Scroll Bars?

JackH

Sometimes my mouse pad doesn't like to scroll. Making maneuvering through the harem difficult because the scrolling bar is so narrow. If it was a few pixels little wider, there may be fewer issues with it. 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, JackH said:

Sometimes my mouse pad doesn't like to scroll. Making maneuvering through the harem difficult because the scrolling bar is so narrow. If it was a few pixels little wider, there may be fewer issues with it. 

The 4-pixel wide scrollbar is one of the ways players are, let's say, encouraged to pay for 1-click collect.

il y a 1 minute, Kassander a dit :

The 4-pixel wide scrollbar is one of the ways players are, let's say, encouraged to pay for 1-click collect.

I'm not entirely agreeing with you. I do pay for 1-click collect, yet, being able to see what my girls are giving me (especially for new ones), or when is something i like to be able to do. It can sometimes be very hard to do so on a smartphone or a tablet... the clic drag is wayyyy tooo slooooooowwwwwwwwww...

2 hours ago, Joe-da-G said:

I'm not entirely agreeing with you. I do pay for 1-click collect, yet, being able to see what my girls are giving me (especially for new ones), or when is something i like to be able to do. It can sometimes be very hard to do so on a smartphone or a tablet... the clic drag is wayyyy tooo slooooooowwwwwwwwww...

I agree, that's a troublesome, especially when you have a large harem. What can you do is you can scroll waaay easier by the market, you can go to whoever you like through it 

Surprising number of replies and agreement. Of course I recently realized I forgot that I could full-screen the game rather than keeping it in ~1/4 or 1/8 of the screen. While it would be nice to have a wider bar, my complaint wasn't entirely justified by my own requested improvement.