Wish you introduce a chat box for online players with filters like country , level , pvp wins etc etc\

not only will it help create a community but also meet and explore new avenues

players will be able to learn more from others , make friends and tell new ones about it

option for clans like in clash of clans also help make a better game for online battles against people

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Hotless said:

I remember another thread about this topic and if i am not mistaken the answer was that we have discord instead of an in-game chat box.

i don't understand how does discord plays into active chatbox role like one in clash of clans game

4 hours ago, Vin8911 said:

i don't understand how does discord plays into active chatbox role like one in clash of clans game

i think it is advertised as alternative to an ingame chat and not a replacement.

I just don't see the need for an ingame chat. I mean ... HH is not the type of game you spend hours sitting in front of your screen and watch the page. You (ok, 'I', because I don't know what you do) just click in once in a while to collect, fight or do whatever you do, but you don't attend it permanently. So why an ingame chat then? The forum is totally sufficient for me to get my daily dose of "I don't get the girl, the game is bugged"-messages, I don't need a chat for that. I think for the more talkative players an external solution to chat is the way to go and I personally doubt that the majority of players even wish to have an ingame chat. Maybe a poll would clarify that question.

3 hours ago, dsfs said:

I just don't see the need for an ingame chat. I mean ... HH is not the type of game you spend hours sitting in front of your screen and watch the page. You (ok, 'I', because I don't know what you do) just click in once in a while to collect, fight or do whatever you do, but you don't attend it permanently. So why an ingame chat then? The forum is totally sufficient for me to get my daily dose of "I don't get the girl, the game is bugged"-messages, I don't need a chat for that. I think for the more talkative players an external solution to chat is the way to go and I personally doubt that the majority of players even wish to have an ingame chat. Maybe a poll would clarify that question.

so why not have one ?   a poll

• Like 1

On 17-5-2018 at 4:55 AM, Hotless said:

I agree with BananaJoy the only games i saw having their chat boxes monitored were the eastern games, none of the western games do that because well imo it removes the freedom of speach.

Unfortunately people on the internet say anything under the cloak of freedom of speech.

You need moderation to prevent the good part of a player base to stop playing because a couple of idiots keep ruining the proposed in-game chatbox.
Yes, those players will get punished, but the damage has already been done if you have to send something in through support.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I was playing Blizzard Entetainment games (warcraft, starcraft, diablo, etc) for like 10 years before quiting and i never saw their chats being monitored by moderators while the toxic players run rampant many times, because the western civilization is so much different than the eastern and they know that if you believe all those things that the trolls are saying to the chat you are an idiot while if someone is rude to you then you can first ignore (blacklist) him and second report him so you still think that the chats need to be monitored ??

Edited by Hotless

1 hour ago, Hotless said:

I was playing Blizzard Entetainment games (warcraft, starcraft, diablo, etc) for like 10 years before quiting and i never saw their chats being monitored by moderators while the toxic players run rampant many times, because the western civilization is so much different than the eastern and they know that if you believe all those things that the trolls are saying to the chat you are an idiot while if someone is rude to you then you can first ignore (blacklist) him and second report him so you still think that the chats need to be monitored ??

I have to agree.  While I'm not sure if this game needs a chat (and I certainly don't think it takes precedence over the numerous other priorities), saying that the main problem with it is in-game moderation doesn't really hold up.  Like Hotless, I have played a ton of online games and been exposed to some absolutely horrendous behavior by people in their online anonymity.  I actually can't think of a single game I've played, ever, that had real-time moderation on a regular basis.  Almost every game gives you both an "ignore" and a "report" option.  Let the people chat and deal with extreme problems on an individual basis.  Moderation would be fine (in moderation, thank you), but it certainly isn't necessary.