My Thoughts On Legendary Girls

Yamamura

I'm upset to say the least about this whole legendary girl things going on. So I'm going to try to remain calm and collected, bare with me.

Having a once in a life time limited event show up for less than a week, sure I can get behind that. It shows the game rewards me for logging everyday and playing it. The girls look amazing and the stats are higher than anything else I can get normally. I feel special when I get to show off something that was earned where not many people have. There's many problems with what I was talking about, this isn't like that at all. What we got instead was everything not to do for a event like we have. Sure, I have zero experience on creating ideas that would be great for video games. However, I do know how other games handled ideas and if it was a success, or not.

If the legendary girls are supposed to be something exciting and look forward to get, why do we need pray for RNGesus to spin the wheel the right way? Is there a way in which we were to earn such a prize and not encounter the man with the endless supply of dice. I don't know the answer, but I believe I know the way. Do you know if there was a time in a game where giving the player AND having them keep the most powerful weapon right from the start was a good idea? I hardly doubt you would say yes to that if you enjoy actual games. That is exactly what legendary girls are, over stated weapons given to new players because (enter good reason here). If we were to move legendarys to a place where they aren't given to the kids like candy and move them where "end game" players can make use of them. Give them a way to earn them, a challenge!

People are capable of beating all the bosses just fine with the worst team, all different classes and them all level one (I have tested this on second account). The legendary is there for PvP, simple as that. So yeah, of course those that don't care about PvP wouldn't be as mad as others that do care. Bringing me to the other topic at hand, HH.V2. If this patch releases before Charm gets their legendary, then all those players are now at a disadvantage. "But you can change you class. But you can level up other girls." Yeah sure, sounds great that because of the Devs problem all Charms must spend Kobans to change classes, then level up girls for said class, all at the same time wasting money you have been saving up for gear that also stated for the class. That isn't something a lot of people can willing do. The legendary girl changing class at this point doesn't matter, it would been the same outcome for Know How.

If you don't care about what I have to say, at least know I'm not the only one who feels this way. We have other ways to get girls at any level. We have enough events already. Just slow down and breathe. I'm excited for them too, I just want legendary girls to feel legendary. 

• Like 8

Charm should get their legendary event before the haremverse2 change happens because it was more about giving players information so that they could get the future legendary girls from epic pachinko during events so that they would not miss out on them and a way of getting more players to do epic pachinko during events.

It's not even being tested out on the test server yet so they're still working on it so i don't expect it for another 1-2 months which will give them enough time to do a Charm legendary event and you might even get lucky with them doing the charm legendary event next month because we don't know when they will do the next one.
It would be nice if they had the pity timer for the legendary event harem members like they do with boss girls because of the short time the event is on as well.

I suggest to charm players that you save enough money and affection items up to be able to upgrade the charm legendary up when they released her because the haremverse 2 change might be released not much longer after that so you might not have enough time to get what is needed after she is released if you don't save up beforehand.

It was annoying to know how players that they did not do a charm legendary event as well because thinking that it would be a charm legendary a lot of know-how players spent their kobans and money because it would not matter if we got the charm version being know how.

They like Charm so you should get the event before haremverse 2 and they might be doing something extra special for the Charm event also if they add the pity timer that boss girls get for the Charm legendary event she will be easier to get than the Hardcore/Know how legendary because getting them is based on luck some people got them to drop in under 20 attempts while other players like Bananajoy took over 1000 to get her on his main account while he got her in under 40 attempts on his alt accounts which is why a pity timer would be nice because it's to luck based for such a short event.

33 minutes ago, natstar said:

It was annoying to know how players that they did not do a charm legendary event as well because thinking that it would be a charm legendary a lot of know-how players spent their kobans and money because it would not matter if we got the charm version being know how

I did not think of that. From what I understand, on the French side at least there is much gnashing of teeth and rendering of hair over the girl not being charm from charm people but, yeah I am surprised there isn't more rage from the Know How crew. If I were KW I could have fallen into that trap. I know as HC I was a bit loose with my kobans but I figured it would be a while before the next HC girl, if there were two in a row, I'd be forlorn over my lack of Kobans.

If it were me. I'd half the drop rate for the first 100 fights. Normal rate from 200 to 300. Double it from 300 to 500 and maybe double it again every 100 or 200 after that. Or something to that effect.

10 drops is a bit too low but a 1000 is a bit too high, thats 1800/10800 kobans which is more than us mortals can save in a month. Although part of my perception is based on most people getting it for half that. Being that far out in terms of an outlier is not very fair to the person with that much suck. I guess lesson learned, make sure I am running into legendary events with 2000/12000 kobans at least for the same class girls. I suppose that would be doable.

The range of fights to get the girl might not have to be the same for everyone, but it should follow a normal distribution with a smaller deviation than we currently have.

• Like 2

@Some other guy Basically you save enough Kobans for two rolls on the 10x Epic Panhinko, isn't that a bit much? To avoid as much RNG as possible, people, myself including, will not touch Panhinko untill we have a good number of boss girls. Now that the stats will be based off of rarity instead of Stars, many people now have basic, low stated girls as soon as the V2 hits. Having those that gambled not getting a boss girl in Panhinko and those that have the new legendarys are way better off then Charm. I guess I'll just keep lossing rank in PvP until I finally get Charm's legendary...

2 hours ago, Yamamura said:

Basically you save enough Kobans for two rolls on the 10x Epic Panhinko, isn't that a bit much? To avoid as much RNG as possible, people, myself including, will not touch Panhinko untill we have a good number of boss girls. Now that the stats will be based off of rarity instead of Stars, many people now have basic, low stated girls as soon as the V2 hits. Having those that gambled not getting a boss girl in Panhinko and those that have the new legendarys are way better off then Charm. I guess I'll just keep lossing rank in PvP until I finally get Charm's legendary...

The difference in having a 5 star legendary and a 5 star Abrigal or whatever her name is, isn't that much. When you consider items, bought stats and the stats you get from leveling it's maybe 2% of your total main stat. I wouldn't fret it too much. Nice to have but...

Having said that, I'd consider a 5 star HC to be worth 2 spins on the Epic Panchiko as that 5 star girl will be used on my combat team, all those girls I can get from Panchiko are just an extra expense is leveling up [at 30 girls it would take about a year to earn the income back, and that is only because I play a lot during the day].

Also, that 2 spins on epic, that would be a worse case senerio. I got my first two legendaries on 390ish and 330 combats. If I did the kobans on the last day instead of the first, I'd be looking at less that 360/2160 kobans.

I am talking about saving up the 2 spins worth as a worse case scenario. Once I got 3 HC legendaries, I can haul back quite a bit.

Can we keep this post about the idea and/or system of the legendary girls? We have enough threads about the drop rate and not acquiring a girl. By this point it's a plague and would like none of that here.

Edited by Yamamura

People want the legendary girl for the graphic scene. They don't care about the stats. Like for everything in this game. If there was no graphic scene. There will be nobody playing this game. 

This legendary event piss me off for the second time. Wasting 5000 kobans again and i still not get her. This game is a pay 2 win that's nobody want to buy because you don't have the inssurance of being rewarding. The stats stay not really important, because the pvp game is based on luck. 

• Like 1

What about mixing all the current aspects of the game to make the legendary girl feel more legendary?

Let's say... we keep the legendary girl with a boss and she is earned by mere luck, but, if you complete all daily activities during the event, the drop rate increases; and if you win a certain amount of daily battles on the arena, the drop rate increases again. That way, people who actually log an play the game frequently have a bigger chance to get the girl, and people who play less still have a chance to get lucky. An there is still a chance that frequent players won't naturally get the girl, but with the considerably higher drop rate, now they'll only need a couple of refills and won't end in a scenario of spending 10,000 kobans without a drop.   

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, Sombre said:

People want the legendary girl for the graphic scene. They don't care about the stats. Like for everything in this game. If there was no graphic scene. There will be nobody playing this game. 

This legendary event piss me off for the second time. Wasting 5000 kobans again and i still not get her. This game is a pay 2 win that's nobody want to buy because you don't have the inssurance of being rewarding. The stats stay not really important, because the pvp game is based on luck. 

Just about everything in this game is about luck, so making that point is completely irrelevant. If you would like the play the other half of the game, being PvP, stats do matter. More stats in PvP equals less luck you need to put up with. Just because you don't care enough about PvP, doesn't give you the right to talk for others. There are plenty of people that care about the stats. This is one of the many reason why I and probably a lot of others are mad about not having the legendary. I greatly feel like I'll be lossing too much because of the fact I don't have the appropriate legendary for my team.

Stats don't change anything. If you are the same level. Luck will make the difference. That's all i say.

The pvp of this game is shit. It's just there to attract people who are not interested so much by the graphic scene. If you want playing a real pvp game, you wasting your time here. There is a lot of game in this world made by real game dev team. Games who will able to conquest your hearth. 

@Sombre I'm sick of arguing with you. PvP is shit! Yeah, we get it and they are very SLOWLY fixing it. I am playing two games at the moment that do test my skills in PvP, but that's STILL not the point. The point you seem to not see is weather you like it, or not stats are in the game because of PvP. PvP is half the games content. If you want to make the most of leveling your girls you need to win in PvP for more cash. What do you need to win in PvP again? That's right, stats, all of which the legendary girls have. Go find a good hentai game where there isn't PvP and eat your heart out.

You're wrong. It's a hentai game at the origin. The PvP is just there for helping people to not getting bored. Because the story don't progress really fast. 

It's not really pvp, it's like fighting NPC, because, there is no negative effect when you win against someone. The only effect is than you go up in the contest table, that's all.

Seriously, if you want doing pvp fight, there is plenty of good pvp game. Why did you choose a hentai game for this ?

3 hours ago, Sombre said:

You're wrong. It's a hentai game at the origin. The PvP is just there for helping people to not getting bored. Because the story don't progress really fast. 

It's not really pvp, it's like fighting NPC, because, there is no negative effect when you win against someone. The only effect is than you go up in the contest table, that's all.

Seriously, if you want doing pvp fight, there is plenty of good pvp game. Why did you choose a hentai game for this ?

PVP is all about getting more resources to upgrade girls, not an end point in itself. Not as if there is any skill to PvP, you can't even choose who you fight.

It would suck to lose the extra cash, items and affection by not playing but not only does it not wreck the game, if you don't do PvP, nothing else really matters much, the bosses are that easy to beat.

• Like 1

Hello, everyone.

I am moving this topic to ''Support and Bug report'' - Feedback.
Since not each thread should stay in General. It's better.

Thank you,
Jessie Kinkoid

4 minutes ago, JessieChan said:

Hello, everyone.

I am moving this topic to ''Support and Bug report'' - Feedback.
Since not each thread should stay in General. It's better.

Thank you,
Jessie Kinkoid

It was fitting in General. Everything I've posted, I know for a fact none of it would possibly cross the Devs mind to implement into the game. That being said, it's definitely not "Supported" in any way. If anything in the post considered a "Bug," I would love to know!

Hello,

Nope. There's nothing personal in here.

Rules quote:

When posting a new thread:

Make sure that there are not few threads like yours.
Respect our order, choose your section.
Example:
''My thoughts on the last event.''
> Support and Bug report
    > Feedback.

Jessie Kinkoid

@JessieChan The rule was made before my and many others posts. I understand you are in charge of order on this website and I respect that. However, that still doesn't make me happy. This post was never intended at one specific event and not pointing at a specific girl. It's about the future and what my opinions are related to the legendarys. If you can be so kind in pointing me in the direction on what forum is similar to the points I've made, I'll be happy to post there. Because before I posted, I did try and look for one that is from this, or last month. Go too far and it's necro posting, right? 

I feel this rule needs more explaining for the community. True that General needs to be slim down, but adding a not flesh out rule will just cause more confusion.

3 minutes ago, Houghten said:

I think you mean the other ten percent of the game. Maybe twenty at most. ;)

There is PvP and PvE. If you can name another part of the game that makes PvP 20%, be my guess. Until then, I'll play the half of the game they actually care about fixing.

1 hour ago, Yamamura said:

@JessieChan The rule was made before my and many others posts. I understand you are in charge of order on this website and I respect that. However, that still doesn't make me happy. This post was never intended at one specific event and not pointing at a specific girl. It's about the future and what my opinions are related to the legendarys. If you can be so kind in pointing me in the direction on what forum is similar to the points I've made, I'll be happy to post there. Because before I posted, I did try and look for one that is from this, or last month. Go too far and it's necro posting, right? 

I feel this rule needs more explaining for the community. True that General needs to be slim down, but adding a not flesh out rule will just cause more confusion.

Hello,

When was the rule added, when was the rule applied, etc, etc.

There's nothing personal in what I try to do. I try to make this forum look ordered and clean. This is why we need rules. The title of your thread, makes me think that this is personal feedback that you express through the forum.
It's supposed to be in ''Feedback''.

That's the right way.

Thank you,
Jessie Kinkoid

11 hours ago, Yamamura said:

There is PvP and PvE. If you can name another part of the game that makes PvP 20%, be my guess. Until then, I'll play the half of the game they actually care about fixing.

Story content, affection upgrades, money collection from your harem, daily missions, pachinko...

4 hours ago, Houghten said:

Story content, affection upgrades, money collection from your harem, daily missions, pachinko...

Story conent is the PvE. Do to some areas needing Boss items to progressive the story and they are named Bosses, making them linked.

Affection and Money collection are a source of currency. You pay girls with Affection, girls pay you with Money, the cycle continues. The currency helps both sides of PvP and PvE, so sure having those two together can be considered 1/3 of the game.

Activities are this games version of daily quests. Missions are daily quests for PvE, Contest is dailys for PvP.

You really think a lot of people would actually spend Money on Pachinko? Pachinko is this game version of a loot box, its only purpose is to make the company money and in return gives us some extra girls.

At most this game is spit in three parts (if you really need to call a ingame currency).

This topic is for the legendary girls. If you have nothing else to add to this subject, might I ask to just end it here. If you must have to last word, like myself , go for it. At least put more thought into it next time.

Edited by Yamamura

Your bizarre classification system is truly baffling to me. Missions are daily quests for PvE? That makes no sense. PvE stands for "player versus environment" and there is zero "versus" component to missions. (Technically, there's a versus component to contests, but you have to focus so hard on contests to win them that either you play the rest of the game, or you play contests.) Also, "linked" and "part of" aren't the same thing. Story missions aren't part of the PvE just because you need PvE items to progress them (even if you hadn't already collected a full complement of drops before the first area quest is halfway over because one's faster than the other).

I think that if a lot of people didn't play Epic Pachinko, or otherwise find a reason to buy kobans, the game would wither and starve from lack of money,  so yeah, but even if they didn't it wouldn't actually stop being part of the game, thanks to the daily free spin.

I also feel compelled to point out that you were the one who started ranting about how half of the game is irrelevant. Is it even possible for an OP to derail their own topic? Especially when it's titled "My Thoughts"?

Edited by Houghten
One day I'll be able to remember which sites use pointy brackets on their format tags and which ones use square, but it is not this day.