Airmanmao

How do people get the super sexy dragon equipment?  Random from marketplace?

I'm a level 23 noob that doesn't know efficiency/what the heck he's doing.

Edited by Airmanmao
Add some background info.
  • Sad 1

I'm not sure you get the set anymore. Used to be that they gave it to you at a certain point but I think they stopped a while ago. So for you yes you would find Legendary armor in the market from time to time. just try to get sets that match your specialty in either epic or legendary. you can also get equipment drops from epic pachinko.

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, jrharr16 said:

I'm not sure you get the set anymore. Used to be that they gave it to you at a certain point but I think they stopped a while ago. So for you yes you would find Legendary armor in the market from time to time. just try to get sets that match your specialty in either epic or legendary. you can also get equipment drops from epic pachinko.

Dang.

They gave a free legendary dragon set to every player in the beginning of september, if I'm not mistaken.
The trouble that arises now is that quite a few of those players stopped playing around that time, so they are still at low level, making it annoying for newer players when they face them.

I hope the devs will one day find a solution to these players appearing in the PvP arenas.

• Sad 1

10 hours ago, Airmanmao said:

How do people get the super sexy dragon equipment?  Random from marketplace?

I'm a level 23 noob that doesn't know efficiency/what the heck he's doing.

Its random.Yes,its appears on market,but appearance is rare.

As for efficiency & other battle stuff,pay attention to Dark Lord's battle explanation.

There is no solution needed. I think players with strong armor should be in the PvP mix to encourage players to find out why someone is so powerful. This leads to learning about the mechanics and then being able to make educated decisions when deciding how to arm themselves. It amazes me when people get to the "Coming Soon" stage and still don't understand even the basics of battle. 

I think the world bosses should be a lot stronger than they are.  Players should be having this problem while fighting Ninja Spy and Gruntt and learning how to better boost their attack and defense. 

2 minutes ago, PlusIon said:

I think the world bosses should be a lot stronger than they are.  Players should be having this problem while fighting Ninja Spy and Gruntt and learning how to better boost their attack and defense. 

I agree with this.  I think it's a misconception that players want the game to be easy and have everything handed to them.  I don't think most do.  Players want to be challenged enough so the game is intriguing.  The bosses are a joke.  Currently, I swap my battle team to all level 1 girls in between arena fights (part of the defense pact - get on board).  What's crazy is when I fight the bosses I don't change them back.  And even with my level 1 wrong-class girls I still 1-hit the end-game bosses.

If the game is too easy then nobody will learn how to play it.  Easy bosses don't teach you how to fight.  Cakewalk matches in the arena don't teach you how to fight.  High drop rates from Dark Lord do not prepare you for low drop rates from Edwarda.  A lot of the confusion and frustration comes from people not knowing what the hell they are doing.