33 Energy to Advance?

ToMadeira

Now, I completly understand at some points the game needs to slow down, specially when "arcs" are done like 3 in 3 months. It's fine. But spending 33 to 30 energy 3 times in a row when the max is 100 is insane. Specially when taking into account that 250g to refill the energy bar (if you do it).

If you need to slow down the advance on story, at least make them from time to time, like on each quest. Having it on the same quest 3-4 times in a row (and I didn't complete it yet) feels extremely dull and tedious.

Edited by ToMadeira

Just be happy you still have quests and energy to spend.

Those of us at the end of the road constantly lose the Contests where you guys get points for being able to spend energy at all.

Edited by Fiel
  • Like 1

34 minutes ago, Fiel said:

Those of us at the end of the road constantly lose the Contests where you guys get points for being able to spend energy at all.

considering you are matched with ppl of similar level it is highly unlikely that a lot of those havent finished the story yet. if you loose this contest its more because of whales spending kobans than because of anyone spending energy.

2 hours ago, JessieChan said:

Hello, everyone.

I am moving this topic to ''Support and Bug report.''
It's better.

Thank you,
Jessie Kinkoid

reads like a feedback to me. i don't see a bug in the OP's post.

don't understand me wrong, i really appreciate threads being moved where they belong because sometimes it is a mess really. but some decisions where to move a thread to seem a little random.

15 hours ago, Fiel said:

I thought the contests matchup were based on your rank, correct me if I'm wrong. I understand what you mean though.

My issue isn't the cost. As I mentioned above, I understand the game needs to slow down. I just don't like when you have to spend more than 30 energy like 5 times in a row on a sub-quest. On future quests, I ask at least to be divided even through the quest, to be less tedious.

It's in Feedback, already.

Sorry for that, I thought the general discussion was more appropiate at the time. And I'm still a bit confused, doesn't seems associated to support at all.

P.S.: Is there a way to mention the name when using double quote? I've searched the tools but didn't find out.

Edited by ToMadeira