Does spending RL Money lower the RNG drop?

Something I noticed. After I started spending real life money to get Kobans and get the Month Card, girls became harder to drop. Although this might just be my bad luck, which I'm willing to accept, but now that I will never have Norou in my Harem I feel like I'm more being punished for supporting HH rather than being rewarded. Which leads to my main point of this thread. 

I have played hundreds of games at which to each I've spent over $500s-1000s in support of them. Though I favour games with cosmetic upgrades, like HH, HH is the only game that I've given money to that does not reward (outside of Kobans) or show recognition to those who give them money.

VIP for example would be nice, it shows that the game remembers the Kobans bought. VIP is also cosmetic but shows that the game remembers that the player is a monatary supporter.

I hereby say my farewell to spending money towards HH until I see that a system is put in place that rewards players for supporting them. VIP is just one suggestion. I'm not asking to be compensated for not getting Norou, I'm just making a suggestion as a player that has played the game for nearly one whole year.

No, it's all about luck.

I experience 2 revival event without any girl drop & boom!!! 4 girl drop during mecha event within the span of 3 days.

Kinda feel sad when I could't get my hand on Hildr & Rabbi (Both are hot). Got to wait till next year before I have another chances for it.

Edited by Valgo

I suspect it was just bad timing. After a recent update I've heard multiple people complaining about a dry spell.  I was one of them, but I did just get a starter/common girl a couple of days ago, so technically I guess the dry spell is over for me.

9 hours ago, Valgo said:

No, it's all about luck.

I experience 2 revival event without any girl drop & boom!!! 4 girl drop during mecha event within the span of 3 days.

Kinda feel sad when I could't get my hand on Hildr & Rabbi (Both are hot). Got to wait till next year before I have another chances for it.

I just really loved Norou... 😓 I had planned to put her in my party too.

6 hours ago, Chthugha said:

It really just is all about luck.
And having bad luck while spending money, is an even shittier feeling.
I feel for you.

I went from spending money only on month cards to nearly $100 on one girl... I hardly got the purple drops too... That's why it would be nice if we got something more than just Kobans so that it doesn't feel like we're dropping money for nothing. 

1 hour ago, GarfEild said:

I suspect it was just bad timing. After a recent update I've heard multiple people complaining about a dry spell.  I was one of them, but I did just get a starter/common girl a couple of days ago, so technically I guess the dry spell is over for me.

The first 4-6 months I played this game I had no girls drop for me during events, or in the boss battles. I thought the only way to get them was to roll for them at the Gatcha Machine.

3 minutes ago, BloodBath1984 said:

I just really loved Norou... 😓 I had planned to put her in my party too.

I went from spending money only on month cards to nearly $100 on one girl... I hardly got the purple drops too... That's why it would be nice if we got something more than just Kobans so that it doesn't feel like we're dropping money for nothing. 

The first 4-6 months I played this game I had no girls drop for me during events, or in the boss battles. I thought the only way to get them was to roll for them at the Gatcha Machine.

Cannot be winner everytime. I remember spending a huge sum of koban to get Levitya, probably enough to get 5-6 girl from 10* Epic Spin.

That's legendary girl for you, their maintenance cost is as huge as their boob.

1 minute ago, Valgo said:

Cannot be winner everytime. I remember spending a huge sum of koban to get Levitya, probably enough to get 5-6 girl from 10* Epic Spin.

That's legendary girl for you, their maintenance cost is as huge as their boob.

Do you know if we'll get another chance to add her to our Harem? 😢

I still feel so bummed about it... I think I'll feel better knowing she may come back again some day.

5 minutes ago, Daniele said:

5-6 girls?! This means you spent around 30k kobans?!

I've spent more on other games, but the reward I get for giving them money off sets the amount I lose for spending it.

When you haven't a lot else to do, (speaking for me at least) have 3 jobs, and a lot of money for hobbies, it's easy to drop a couple $100. It's just bullsh if you get nothing from it.

On ‎5‎/‎20‎/‎2018 at 11:37 PM, BloodBath1984 said:

VIP for example would be nice, it shows that the game remembers the Kobans bought. VIP is also cosmetic but shows that the game remembers that the player is a monatary supporter.

I hereby say my farewell to spending money towards HH until I see that a system is put in place that rewards players for supporting them. VIP is just one suggestion. I'm not asking to be compensated for not getting Norou, I'm just making a suggestion as a player that has played the game for nearly one whole year.

I also have played this game over a year, and I understand the disappointment of lossing out on something you care for. However, I haven't given them any money. Does that mean you are entitled to something I cannot have? Supporting the game is a great thing on your behalf, but that was your choice. Everyone is equally in a weird way where we all have the same RNG. That might seem untrue how others can get drops in less than 20 tries, but you as well can get that as well.

A VIP system would give the company more money and show support back to those that support the game. The problem with this is that it might be P2W and that's considered bad money in the communities eyes. Sure you might get to be a VIP with whatever crazy stuff you have over people, but that still doesn't change the fact that someone still can get a girl you wanted. The only thing you did was screwed over others that care just as much as you, didn't want to waste it on a video game. Not everyone can give 500-1,000 dollars to a game, just so they can have whatever VIPs stuff you have in mind.

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Yamamura said:

I also have played this game over a year, and I understand the disappointment of lossing out on something you care for. However, I haven't given them any money. Does that mean you are entitled to something I cannot have? Supporting the game is a great thing on your behalf, but that was your choice. Everyone is equally in a weird way where we all have the same RNG. That might seem untrue how others can get drops in less than 20 tries, but you as well can get that as well.

A VIP system would give the company more money and show support back to those that support the game. The problem with this is that it might be P2W and that's considered bad money in the communities eyes. Sure you might get to be a VIP with whatever crazy stuff you have over people, but that still doesn't change the fact that someone still can get a girl you wanted. The only thing you did was screwed over others that care just as much as you, didn't want to waste it on a video game. Not everyone can give 500-1,000 dollars to a game, just so they can have whatever VIPs stuff you have in mind.

I was just thinking of VIP stuff that is cosmetic, like for the profile pic. It doesn't increase your stats, but it would be cool if there are backgrounds and other items that show extra bling my character wears. 

I'm not interested in P2W strategy games, only because I understand that there are players that are capable of spending way more money than I can. That ruins the fun when a game makes it easier for richer players to win.

Sorry for making a post that made me entitled, I just played way too many other games that gives me more stuff for simply buying for extra coins. Also, I will admit I was feeling super salty when I made the Original Post. Now that I've calmed down, I don't regret the money I spent to support HH. :P

I think the Monthly Card was the best thing HH has added since I started playing.

• Like 1