About current Money?

zero666

You will not be able to dispose or add an option where auto collect 

In the harem in the hours that is not playing is to say by midnight (Zzzzz)

Since it makes it very difficult to get up every 2hrs to collect money from my harem.

An example:

47.000 that gives me my harem every 2hrs 235.000 are those who do not collect (ZZZ) I lose everything
That money I would like to add an option to Auto collect:

Already 235.000 is put me in standby mode 7:00hrs for collect money or pay already 30 Kobans or more depending on the amount of money you have.
I don't know if anything can be done to respect 

I think if I could do that we would all be profiting and winning. 

---edit by mod---

Please don't use bold purple letters.
It's an indication that I edited someone's post, and I use it for posts I deem important.

If everybody uses it, it becomes rather ineffective.

Thank you,

~Chthugha

If this gets put into the game, people lose incentive to login on a consistent basis. This is a bad thing the Devs don't want to see for any game.

This system also counters the reason to pay real money for the Collecte All button to be free. This they are a business after all and need to find a way to make money.

3 hours ago, Yamamura said:

If this gets put into the game, people lose incentive to login on a consistent basis. This is a bad thing the Devs don't want to see for any game.

This system also counters the reason to pay real money for the Collecte All button to be free. This they are a business after all and need to find a way to make money.

Maybe a super monthly card version. Get more real cash from people.

It would be tempting depending on the extra cost. Ditto for being able to run all 3 battles and all up to 20 boss battles on a single click. I don't know why they are not trying to monetize this.

7 hours ago, Yamamura said:

first you don't lose interest of loging into the game because i login every 30 minutes to do arena.

Also i don't really understand of the pay kobans to collect all the harem money because this isn't pay to win game, everything you buy is aesthetic, even patreons don't have real power just because the devs aren't interested into making money from the game.