Class change

spheedy

HI,

Why there is basically no information regarding what happens when you want to change your class:

- what happens to your stats?
- what happens to your items equipped and not equipped?
- what happens with the money invested into the leveling up your stats?

This feels more appropriate for Q&A than general discussion. @Chthugha can you move?

To answer though:

1) Base stats get converted such that your new specialty is your highest base value, new secondary is second and weakness stat is third.

2) Nothing, they remain at whatever values and specialty you had before

3) Nothing. A manual buy for 1 point of Know How stays in Know How, and same for the other stats.

Not Really. If you maxed out all of your stats and kept the other gear in preparation, Changing stats would not be that big of a deal. 

Most people upgrade  lots of girls not just ones in their specialty so the battle team probably wouldn't need to much adjusting.

Edited by PlusIon
  • Like 1

What PlusIon said. Standard procedure for me is to max all my stats (I have two maxed so far, working on the third), buy purple gear if it's a huge upgrade, even for a different stat, and keep swapping in key girls for XP / aff in arena. As of the patch, Levitya and Norou are probably going to be semi-permanent members of my charm team.