Was something changed about Arena fights?

wthvr

Just one week ago people literally had the same ego as me (generally with a variance of like +/- 10k), and it has been like this since the beginning of the new arena system. But since roughly one week (maybe 4-5 days) literally 90% of the opponents I can face in Arena have 130k+ Ego (up to 150k). As this literally is the range of highest ego in the game on the nutaku version it is super hard to win any battles. 

I have an alpha that fits my speciality and two of the top 3 girls for that speciality in my team - as I am know how I run with samane, norou and just to get some bonus affection levitya as third girl (but omega girls do not matter much anyway). I am not stat capped, but have 10k stat upgrades so I am well into the right direction. I have 4x legendary equipment and 2x epic equipment - one of the legendaries even is a single stat pre nerfed one which basically is best in slot up to level 300+. 

Did everybody just got perfect gear/stat cap/max upgraded and leveled girls within the last days or did they change something about arena - which does not seem likely as they just throw people of the same level together I everybody still has the same level (+/- 20).

Edited by wthvr