Mavin Uncommon

Yamamura

So I double and triple checked. Mavin is the only basic Boss drop that's considered a uncommon. Is this intended, or no? I also don't have Mavin, but she does show a green background indicating she's uncommon.

Edited by Yamamura

5 minutes ago, Yamamura said:

So I double and triple checked. Mavin is the only basic Boss drop that's considered a uncommon. Is this intended, or no? I also don't have Mavin, but she does show a green background indicating she's uncommon.

It's been confirmed that Mavin should be rare, they just haven't revealed the reason for this to happen.

There's also Gwenaelle, the only event villain girl that is epic.

It's been speculated (and it makes sense) that giving the boss a rare girl as his alpha makes him a stronger opponent.  Obviously, higher tiered bosses should be stronger, but it's possible that his level/base stats is tied to his payout.  So in order to make him tougher, but not screw with the economy, they gave him a stronger girl.  If this is the case we may see a rare girl on bosses going forward.

Or absolutely all of that could be bullshit.  But it's fun to talk about this stuff.

5 hours ago, Chthugha said:

It's been confirmed that Mavin should be rare, they just haven't revealed the reason for this to happen.

There's also Gwenaelle, the only event villain girl that is epic.

and music silvia from the same event is the only rare pachinko only girl in exchange.