2nd Legendary Event opinion

OtherFire

Was meant to make this a few days ago but RW did let so it is a little bit delayed

Account name: Frozenfire55 
Levitya: got in 60 battles
Norou: didn't get in 1450+ battle with 2350(on Nutaku)

Last time I criticise the "legendary event" for being NOT legendary. Although have done some changes with ultimately it was in vain.

link to latest time legendary event opinion (link)

What they did with the event. For the first time, the dark lord didn't have a girl. This is huge for the game but to the players, it was only 2,000 more gold per battle nearly nothing but it does show that the dev do listen. They also add in some extra possible prizes being legendary gifts.

However this time legendary days has shown me that this event is simply flawed at a design level. An event which only has one girl, which also happens to be legendary(the highest level status in the game), is locked behind luck. How unfun is that. How about what people will feel what rewards they get as they are only 3 outcomes.

- Get the girl with only free tries 
- Get the girl with the free tries and some Kobans 
- Don't get the girl with the free tries and/or Kobans 

Only one of they feel good and the others suck. Also the fact that we already do 2 event which is simply better and more fun than legendary days each month. 

I know that we will have one more legendary day because if they don't the players will be in an uproar with only give 2 of the 3 class legendary 5-star girls. But after that, I don't want to see this event ever again. Instead, I want to see an event which adds to the game, maybe PvP relative, maybe boss chase(link) it could be so new type of gameplay or even a side scroll. just something fun and different would be nice.

If you are going to criticise something you should at least have a suggestion to make it better so here is mine, if I was told to make this event into a new event. I would but the girl behind a one day, 4 mission quest where you have to complete the 3rd one to unlock her and 4th to upgrade her. This probably doesn't sound right so I will us Norou as my example.

1. Juliette journey
Juliette has got word of a hidden tomb she wants to go and explore it. Best that you give her something for the trip.
Reward Kobans or money.

2. Juliette returns (need to complete "1. Juliette journey")
Juliette has returned for her journey and she seems very happy with it. Juliette claims to has something for you and it should be here in by the end of the day. Best you reward Juliette for her effort.
Reward Kobans or money.

3. The delivery(need to complete "1. Juliette returns")
You here a ring at the door and it is some guy claiming to be the delivery driver for Juliette, but he was attacked on this journey by dark lord and ninja spy taking some of the items but he saved the most important part of the delivery, Norou.
Reward Norou 1 star.

4. Inspecting Norou (need to complete "1. The delivery")
Juliette has a look, and it doesn't look good Norou was damaged and Juliette will need some item to repair Norou but this item to repair Norou where on the same delivery. Look like you need to visit dark lord and ninja spy again. 
Reward some of what you need to repair Norou, able to repair Norou which is upgrading her stars.

Beat dark lord to get Running gears (10 to 19) at 2/5 drop rate
Beat ninja spy to get Liquid energy container (2 to 5) at 4/5 drop rate

2nd star gears:100 container:50 
3rd star gears:150 container:75
4th star gears:250 container:100
5th star gears:500 container:250

The aim is to have players who do fight every day get to 3rd-star but the paying player could get to 4th-star at 320K or 5th-star at 320K+720K without costing too much.

Other bosses, PvP prizes, Contests or mission could have items to help heal/repair past legendary girls. Like Silvanus(7th boss) could have some of an item to help heal Levitya.