Question About Event Missions

First I want to say sorry if this is not the right place to put this or if it has been asked before.

I recently moved and I don't have internet at my new house yet and I have been going to a relatives house to play. I was wondering if completed/started event missions can be claimed after the new ones arrive

I ask this because I can only access the internet for about 2 hours a day and I'm worried that I won't be able to complete the missions and get the girl at the end.

next time put this in QA questions answers

Unfortunately, if you don't claim the completed missions (doesn't matter if they are event or daily missions) before the new ones arrive, you will lose the rewards. For event missions, you will not get credit for that day towards getting the event mission girl. 

However, they have a new event every month that has an event mission girl, so you can try for the new one next month. There are so many available girls in this game that missing a few here and there won't mean the end of the world

• Like 1

I have had a mission for Kobans run past the reset point and still been able to collect them the day after (all not started missions had been replaced with new ones) not  sure if new Koban mission was available or if i had to wait till following day for new one tho. As you can afford to miss 2 days you could (if you want) start Koban mission and let it run past the reset and see what happens in the morning.

you can simply go after the event missions, and get them, but you need to finish each each day (save 2) to be able to claim the girl at the end of the two weeks. 

for the other missions, you can finish them and not claim them, they will stay there, and will wait for you to claim them, for up to 40 days. (but then, no 150 koban each day for finishing the dailies...)

alternative: do you have a mobile phone with internet? you can perfectly play this game then and you don't have to miss out on event missions and other important stuff. i recommend mobile chrome, other mobile browsers just suck. xD

Edited by Habi