Advise for beginners and friendly discussions

EragonTRD

No matter what play style you choose, make sure to have fun and enjoy playing.

Sometimes you lose in PvP, sometimes you miss a girl, sometimes the story progression seams so slow, sometimes the power balance in game is turned upsidedonw. Missing a thing or two in game is normal and it happens to almost everyone.

I think my advice would be to make sure you save up money when you can to make sure you can pay the random cash amounts in the story. The worst parts of having to wait to get to new worlds for me was having to waste a days worth of energy here or there because out of nowhere you needed like $200,000+ cash.

4 minutes ago, EragonTRD said:

how would you save up money? from I have learned you end up using money to make money!

By not spending it for a while. This wiki page tells you how much energy and money you need to complete a world. If you click on a world there it will tell you how much energy and money each chapter/scroll needs.

Unfortunately sometimes the game selects the wrong country for a person.
I haven't seen a way to change it, or to get it changed.

Your best bet is to ask the devs if it's possible through an e-mail (contact-hh@hentaiheroes.com), but I put my money on: it's not possible.

-----

I am also going to move this thread to General Discussion --> QA, because these are questions, and not suggestions :D