battle again button

MisterCat

It would be nice if there were a 'battle again' button as well as the 'okay' button at the the end of boss fights.  It's pretty rare that I fight a boss only once.  It would save loading the boss adventure page a lot of times..

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

1 minute ago, MisterCat said:

It would be nice if there were a 'battle again' button as well as the 'okay' button at the the end of boss fights.  It's pretty rare that I fight a boss only once.  It would save loading the boss adventure page a lot of times..

Surely would.

Salute

22 hours ago, MisterCat said:

...or a button that allows you to fight against a boss multiple times.

• 2 weeks later...

best thing I've done in this game is to NOT click the "Don't show me this again" warning when I spent kobans (hhobans, not nubans)

that decision has saved me a few hundred hhobans in the year I've been playing

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, Hotless said:

Annoying button if you ask me, i already accidentally clicked it and lost 12 kobans.

That's not possible as before taking the toll it asks you whether you're willing to pay.

6 minutes ago, Blain said:

best thing I've done in this game is to NOT click the "Don't show me this again" warning when I spent kobans (hhobans, not nubans)

that decision has saved me a few hundred hhobans in the year I've been playing

Then there's that too xD

Cheers

Edited by Romeo Arturia

Changing the button "battle" made only worse! Where is your professionalism? Now to do one "perform" I need 4 clicks! Multiply by 20 = 80. Before was much better. They say: everything new is the enemy of the old good. Return back! The main claim is that after one battle, program throws you onto the page "adventure". So each time you need to reenter battle-page. It's annoying and time-consuming.

• Like 1

20 hours ago, Sentinel21 said:

Changing the button "battle" made only worse! Where is your professionalism? Now to do one "perform" I need 4 clicks! Multiply by 20 = 80. Before was much better. They say: everything new is the enemy of the old good. Return back! The main claim is that after one battle, program throws you onto the page "adventure". So each time you need to reenter battle-page. It's annoying and time-consuming.

I totally agree with you, i don't understand why but when something new is launched it will make the game worse instead of better 90% of the time.