Prehistoric Event

smd

So I've been battling the Dark Lord for like 4 days straight and spent around 3 times refilling energy => +/- 300 Times.

I've yet to get Future Laverne. On the other hand i needed like 7 fights for Cave Maika.

Anyone else experiencing the same hardship as I?

had to fight Gruntt 268 times before Cave Maika joined my harem, but I didn't consider it a hardship. The event hasn't even reached the halfway point yet. Hardship is getting to day 13 and not getting either girl by then

• Like 2

#1 --> 

and B) there is no pattern to when bosses drop their girls. None. It is random. You've been lucky in the previous 4 events. I just marked my 1 year anniversary playing this game, and I haven't been lucky in all the events of the past year. Some events, I could get only 1 of the girls. For 1 event, my luck was so bad that I didn't get a girl at all.

It happens. It's not the end of the world. As soon as this event ends, another one will start with new girls to try for. Every month will have at least 15 days worth of events with new girls to get, and 7 days worth of revival event to get a girl from last year's monthly event. Plenty of girls, and if you want to keep your sanity, you're going to have to accept that some will get away.

Collecting them all requires buying kobans with real money. A lot of real money. No, no more than that. Yes I'm serious, it will cost more than what you were thinking it would just now. That's how the devs eat. Create the urge to collect every girl and get your money when you pursue those pixelated pretties. Now with all that said, play how you want. Whatever makes you happy. You do you. I'm just here to show the big picture to unlucky players that haven't gotten a prehistoric event girl to drop yet

• Like 2