Girls in your Harem

EragonTRD

12 hours ago, Masters said:

No joke. FASTEST and BEST way to save Kobans is DON'T spend them.

Don't use them for anything other than Epic and 10xEpic Pachinko. Sure you can be earning them free from Daily Missions and Contests (150+ Kobans) BUT if you're spending them to refresh Market or Arena or Energy, you're not saving them efficiently.

Best way to start spending them truly is after all Boss girls've been unlocked.
That's just my opinion on the matter.
Otherwise, if you really want a shot at unlocking Legendary girl Easter Bunny when Easter's event's up,
you will have to buy Kobans for a lot of money.

Cheers

13 hours ago, EragonTRD said:

How many people are trying to get Cave Laverne? I already have future Laverne but I am also trying to get Cave Laverne as well.

You automatically unlock her last day of the event when you've cleared at least 12 of her corresponding missions to collect Kobans.

Cheers

Edited by Romeo Arturia

• 2 weeks later...

how many people do you think now have cave Laverne? 'cause I know I have! and out of all the girls that I have Ankyo doesn't look that good to me. and who is the third girl that ninja spy has? because I already have Sung Tai Ki and Solveig.

How many times will I need to battle ninja spy? because I think I have battled him about 50 or 60 times now and I still have not won the last girl from him, could it be that there is a problem with the server or is it something else?

when I went thru ninja village, I got Solveig and Jennie (got her from a scroll). It wasn't until I got to Hamelin Town that I went back to get the other 2 girls

because RNG is gonna do RNG consider yourself lucky to have gotten 2 of the girls to drop before you finish the story in ninja village and advance to Invaded Kingdom

might take just 1 more victory to get the last girl, might take 5,000 more victories Who knows, because RNG is gonna do RNG

50 or 60 fights? here's a tip --> boss girls will drop even less than Dark Lord and Ninja Spy, so get used to grinding for boss girls

not kidding you will need to grind for them, sometimes will take over 1,000 victories before you get a boss to drop one of his normal girls

if you don't have the patience to grind, don't play for much longer

not kidding

• Like 1

On 2018-06-17 at 2:16 AM, EragonTRD said:

how many people do you think now have cave Laverne? 'cause I know I have! and out of all the girls that I have Ankyo doesn't look that good to me. and who is the third girl that ninja spy has? because I already have Sung Tai Ki and Solveig.

Rumiko.

• Thanks 1

22 hours ago, Imick Says said:

Out of the girls specifically in my harem, my favorite is probably Pelagie. Her personality is just so adorable. xD

Out of all the girls in total, my favorite is probably either Maika or Spring Spirit or Tachibana.

Tachibana's got many fanboys I see.

18 hours ago, EragonTRD said:

and how many girls do you have? I currently have 13, trying for 14 but struggling to get Rumiko because of RNG! pretty lame if you ask me.

All Boss girls are easy to obtain up to Edwarda (not including Edwarda ofc.), that's a whole different story.

Cheers

18 hours ago, EragonTRD said:

and how many girls do you have? I currently have 13, trying for 14 but struggling to get Rumiko because of RNG! pretty lame if you ask me.

I have 54 by this point. But, yeah, the RNG can be killer at times--took me over 700 battles to get Marina from Bremen, and I know some people have to fight twice as many battles sometimes.

yeah, I lost count of how many times I am having to beat ninja spy just to get Rumiko, but I now have her! I think this was the 200th battle with ninja spy after getting Sung Tai Ki. still my patience has now paid off, so boss and story girls are now up to date for me thankfully!