Timer not working right in activities

Srevadicus Rexx

So I hit level 199 today, and still no new content in Heroes University (ie. Coming Soon), so I guess I'll lose out on the free Energy refill...again.  AI noticed last night, and again tonight, in Activities when you're doing Missions, the timers are messed up. The timer on the actual mission is 10 seconds faster than the timer outside the Activities icon in the town, but not every time.  Please stop fixing things that aren't broken.  And before you tell me how this you are "Closing this thread, because it's a duplicate or an already existing thread" perhaps try linking to the other threads. 

• Thanks 1

Concerning the 1min freeze: it rises from the dead after a minute :)

Due to the careless truncating, 1min actually covers everything between 1:59 an 0:59

Reduction of precision comes at the price of, well, precision...

edit: forgot the 1 in 1min

Edited by Harem Krishna

On 6/12/2018 at 8:03 AM, eljaman said:

sadly incorrect, it can freeze forever or like 5 minutes on the 1m.  and if it comes thru, clicking the claim reward button will not pop the reqard but start the timer either at 29 or 59sec.

Ah, ok, then I'm just not affected by this bug. Smells like javascript-related, it might help the devs, if those affected would provide their browser(-version).