Nutaku version timeout way too low now

mrttao

A few days ago the timeout for the nutaku version has gone down to a ridiculously small number. I swear its 10-15 minutes now. Moreover, instead of seamlessly reconnect it forces you to reload the page.

I am not exaggerating when I say that this forced reload now happens to me over 20 times a day.  (i have a timer i use to remind me to check some games every 30 minutes. i then spend the troll fights i accumulated as well as start the next mission, every single time I do so I have to reload).

hentaiheroes.com on the other hand still can go for days without requiring me to reload the tab

• Like 1

I try to do arena with every reset (this means every 30 minutes) and i have to refresh the page just like you 20+ times per day, it's really annoying and i send a message 2-3 days ago to nutaku but as professional company as they are they haven't replied back anyway i also asked about this in discord and some troll answered me and told me that everyone gets it and if it was something serious then nutaku would inform us, yeah like i believe that they will do that.

• Like 2

A lot of people do have issues with nutaku but sadly only nutaku can fix it because it is their game server this game under the name harem heroes is just hosted on their server.

If you play the game under hentai heroes then the people that make the game can fix servers issues because it is hosted on their game server.

Edited by natstar
  • Like 1

34 minutes ago, Hotless said:

Is Nutaku chinese or something ??

Because from my experience western companies have a very good customer support.

If they were based in the US that would be true but they are based in Canada which is not part of the US so they both have different laws protecting customers so they do not need to care as much.

• Like 1