Is Affection worth it?

Montana

4 hours ago, Daniele said:

Sure, but she talked about build a better Battle Team, so i was just saying that 3* epic and legendary girls don't make a great difference atm

But since all the Boss Girls (except the one Rare among Roko Sensei's) are now Starter/Common, any 3* Epics will blow them out of the water. Meaning, if you're sitting back waiting until you get all the Starter/Common Boss girls, you're at a disadvantage against those who've been dropping Epics and Leggys out of Pachinko. And so far most Event and Revival (which are the only other non-Pachinko-only) girls are Rares at best.

::shrug:: I accept mine is a voice in the minority… but then, I often am in most games.

Edited by Masters

Nope, as i said almost all epics are weaker than the best common girls, only 3 are equal. And 3* legendaries are equal or only slightly stronger.
When will have an epic with 5* she will destroy common girls, but atm they don't make any difference.

But i can see your point, sometimes i have the temptation to spin pachinko too ;)

22 hours ago, Daniele said:

Sure, but she talked about build a better Battle Team, so i was just saying that 3* epic and legendary girls don't make a great difference atm ;)

32? All boss girls are 27 in total :)

2-3 months? I'm afraid you will need a lot more time than that, i started on october 6 (8 months ago) and i still miss 13 girls

Hmm I totally miscalculated this! I miss 17 girls, not 32 (missing x3 girls in 5 worlds + 2 girls in one world). Thanks for spotting it :)

2-3 months probably to finish the game, but who knows how long it will take to get all the girls... Probably when I finish the game I will start playing pachinko anyway. If the drop rate gets too low it might worth it (which is a bit of a contradiction of what I said earlier, but for now I feel like I still have chances to get lucky by fighting bosses!)

On 10/06/2018 at 2:20 PM, Chthugha said:

Right from the start, sort of.
I started during the first week of the game with that account, and I always prioritized upgrading the girls after needing some time to get used to the game.
I put everything in that department, and this is the result.

*leans on cane* A'course, it were easier in them days. Y'only needed a hundred grand to take any girl from no stars ta three.

7 minutes ago, Houghten said:

*leans on cane* A'course, it were easier in them days. Y'only needed a hundred grand to take any girl from no stars ta three.

yeah, but I had 56 girls when rebalance hit us.
I was on par until february with that new system as well.
I was very close before this new reform hit us as well.

One got to move with the flow :D

Just decided the highest I'll go for epic and legendary is level 2. Otherwise it feels far too expensive to upgrade them with little on return unless you use them in battle. Right now only two girls in my harem are missing all their scenes and its an epic girl and a legendary girl