Harem takes ages to load

Eselreiter

Hey I really enjoy the game but since today I have a problem with the harem menu. Similar to battles there is a little delay (I play mobile) but today it became so bad that it is almost impossible to collect money.

I hope you can help me on this one, thanks.

Edited by Eselreiter
Missing word

1 hour ago, Harem Krishna said:

This is directly connected to the size of your harem. The server provides some raw data, calculations are done by the browser. I'm not sure, whether that problem can be fixed, without losing some convenience-features.

This lag came with the new harem look.

Sincerely

Hello guys, did someone take a point of the new Harem - "Sort by" and "Filters". I think have a bug for that, I mean when you choose one time to sort girls by - "Grade" or "Name" and choose to show you only recruited girls ... data is lost when you close Harem menu and is need to do this settings again and again every time when open Harem. Is it possible when you make some changes to stay forever? And "Yes" have a big delay with this new harem version. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Chthugha said:

And it's still faster to collect the money manually now, then it was before xD

It could be even faster without the delay though.

Depends on the device you're using. The screenshots were taken on an older notebook in a slow wlan, the game was virtually unresponsive for about two minutes.

This might actually help with the 503-problem, as the traffic from mobile devices without wifi connection will drop dramatically :P

Personally, I endorse the new features, they are worth the short delay they cause in my standard environment.