New harem upgrade freezes my system

jyepie

It made the harem load for seconds instead of instantly as before.
The game's lagging now too instead of being quick as opposed to before this update.
Clicking was much more enjoyable prior to the update, now it's become tiresome instead.
In any game you play you want any occurrence to take place quickly, it no longer does in this game.

Sincerely

18 hours ago, CopyBoop said:

Same. And it sucks that it will only remember up to 2 taps on (my) mobile. Collecting money without a monthly card takes so much time. :(

Even with the extra 9 seconds, it's still faster to collect money for me on mobile.
I have 100+ girls, and it took forever for them to load the next 3-4 in the screen, to the point of my phone heating up.
With the tiles it's easier on my phone and I can collect faster.
It went down for me from 8 minutes to 1.5-2 minutes.

2 hours ago, Chthugha said:

Even with the extra 9 seconds, it's still faster to collect money for me on mobile.
I have 100+ girls, and it took forever for them to load the next 3-4 in the screen, to the point of my phone heating up.
With the tiles it's easier on my phone and I can collect faster.
It went down for me from 8 minutes to 1.5-2 minutes.

It's awesome that it is faster for some players but there are so many more people complaining that it is slower for them.

Unfortunately now I've also fallen into the group of people who get a ridiculous amounts of HH1 errors. 32 on HH and 7 of GH in 15 hours. When before the update it rarely happened once every few days. I've had to cut down money collection on HH from sitting behind timers to once per 30 minutes and am losing out on a major chunk of money because it takes up to a minute of being frozen to get the error. Once the error occurs it might let me collect the rest of the money but it might not want to let me collect it even after refreshing or logging in again. The error seams to happen when I click on a girl too soon after opening the harem or if I tap on more then 2 girls in a row and haven't waited the 6 seconds for money to be collected from said 2 girls.

I've also noticed lag and scrolling issues in the arena.

Don't get me wrong, I love a lot about the update but it is nearly unplayable on my devices. :(

Edit: The point is that the load times and constant errors are making the game more stressful than enyoable. And if they are never lessened or fixed in some way I don't see myself playing it in 1-3 months. Not because I want to stop playing but because it is more relaxing not to play already, you know? It feels like I'm being pushed out of the game. 

Edited by CopyBoop
  • Sad 1

31 minutes ago, CopyBoop said:

It's awesome that it is faster for some players but there are so many more people complaining that it is slower for them.

As I mentioned in another thread, it depends on the size of the harem. In the old version, only the girls of your harem where loaded (fewer girls=higher performance), now all girls are loaded. In relation, the loss of performance is much lower for big harems than for small ones. So, the additional 9 seconds Chthugha mentioned, are no big deal, when you already got used to a certain delay, but it's another story, when it was almost realtime before. The time-gain of the tile-layout also increases significantly with the size of the harem. In addition, your network/device performance (and that of the server as well) have become more crucial. To be honest, I was quite surprised, that, with the timeout/503 probs still unsolved, they deliberately increased the traffic so significantly for such a frequently used feature.

• Sad 1

4 hours ago, CopyBoop said:

Unfortunately now I've also fallen into the group of people who get a ridiculous amounts of HH1 errors. 32 on HH and 7 of GH in 15 hours. When before the update it rarely happened once every few days. I've had to cut down money collection on HH from sitting behind timers to once per 30 minutes and am losing out on a major chunk of money because it takes up to a minute of being frozen to get the error. Once the error occurs it might let me collect the rest of the money but it might not want to let me collect it even after refreshing or logging in again. The error seams to happen when I click on a girl too soon after opening the harem or if I tap on more then 2 girls in a row and haven't waited the 6 seconds for money to be collected from said 2 girls.

I've also noticed lag and scrolling issues in the arena.

Don't get me wrong, I love a lot about the update but it is nearly unplayable on my devices. :(

Edit: The point is that the load times and constant errors are making the game more stressful than enyoable. And if they are never lessened or fixed in some way I don't see myself playing it in 1-3 months. Not because I want to stop playing but because it is more relaxing not to play already, you know? It feels like I'm being pushed out of the game. 

You just explained everything I feel about the harem update & all the problems that've come with it perfectly.
Cheers to you.
The new harem system indeed has made the entire game lag & my computer's working completely fine I can tell anyone reading this.
The browser I use is Google Chrome & that's got nothing to do with the game lag/freeze either.
It surely is more tiresome than enjoyable now after this update, I won't be able to play this game seriously either as long as it'll be like this.
I'd rather have the old harem system back anyday, it was still quick to play this game back then unlike today.
Honestly I don't see any difference in money collecting speed, except from the game's become slow/laggy to play with the new harem system.
All it did was delaying the harem load time & slowing the game down all in all.
That being said, it was significantly quicker collecting money, even playing this game overall prior to the harem update.
If you're in a hurry somewhere, you'd want to be able to quickly take actions & not be slowed down for a couple of extra minutes.

Cheers

Edited by Romeo Arturia

Not only is the new harem freezing the game now,

But it freezes my entire phone... 

Ive had to restart my phone a couple of times now. Harem is just completely not available on phone. I can only access it on pc now. 

And even on pc it freezes a lot. Doesnt work half the time. 

Why do we need to see all the girls of the game in my harem? How does that help me

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Well there are probably several things they need to look into to make the harem screen work better, but what they can (and should do)
is to default the harem to only showing the girls you have, and you have to click to see all the girls, and not the other way around as it is now.
While this will not fix anything, it will at least make the screen load faster, and make it more bearable until a permanent solution is in place.
There is a patch tomorrow wich includes "general improvement of harem" hopefully that will do something.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2