Epic pachinko girls?

arkay2233

If in epic pachinko you can get girls from adventure (whon you still dont own), then is it worth to wait with the game just to go to a further area and unlock 1-2 girl from battle? And if i buy the 10 game pack, then the girls rarity influence that, which girl i get (like if the game can drop from a 30 epic and 10 common girl pool, i gonna win a common cause of the difference of rarity or its full random, like every girl is in a hat and randomly drop one of them) ?

arkay

Most players wait with epic pachinko until they have (almost) all villain girls.
It depends mostly on how you feel about getting those particular girls from pachinko after paying with kobans.

The permanent pachinko girls (the epic girls that are always in the pachinko) should have a higher drop rate than the villain girls (common, except for Mavin from world 10, which is a rare).
Those permanent pachinko girls have a 1.5x higher chance than the villain girls. Event girls have a 3x higher chance than villain girls (and therefore a 2x higher chance than permanent pachinko girls).
However, this is for each individual girl, so overall the permanent pachinko girls have a greater weight because of sheer numbers.

• Thanks 1