Missing affection after the bugfix

Hentai-san

Yesterday i reported a bug where i couldn´t level my girls up and the affection amount still went to the next higher tier. First of all i have to say you guys are insanely fast to respond to bugs i think it didn´t even take a day to be fixed however after the fix 2 or more of my girls are missing affection that they had before the fix my bunny (the one where the bug occured) was at full affection and my Ankyo was at least 200-300 higher. I know that because i had a legendary affectionitem that gave ~950 and i though it would be a waste to use it on Ankyo since she only needed ~700 but now she is at 941.

Again thx for the fast response and if you can´t fix my problem just focus on it not occuring again for other players :D

Best Regards,

Your Hentaisama

Are you basing this on the "still to add" affection numbers in the Harem or the total affection listed in the Market?

I think what you remember from yesterday was the bugged requirement for level 4 (-> 4005 total points needed), while now it's the correct requirement for level 5 (-> 4253 total points needed). If you're looking at the harem number, it will now appear that Ankyo needs 248 points more than she needed yesterday. But that's correct - you haven't actually lost any affection you gave to her before, the target is simply different.

(Or a similar situation at other levels.)

Edited by _shal_
  • Thanks 1

Yes, that's another possibility. The full numbers:

Starter girls - the correct numbers:

for level 1: 90
for level 2: 225 (-> 315 total)
for level 3: 563 (-> 878)
for level 4: 1125 (-> 2003)
for level 5: 2250 (-> 4253)

Common girls - yesterday's bugged numbers:

for level 1: 180
for level 2: 450 (-> 630)
for level 3: 1125 (-> 1755)
for level 4: 2250 (-> 4005)
for level 5: 4500 (-> 8505)

The game was calculating affection targets based on the bugged totals yesterday.

Edited by _shal_
  • Thanks 1